Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

SIMPLE SURVEY TIME!!!

How was this challenge?

I had fun and enjoyed following everyone else's progress!

On 01/31/2019 at 15:47, GreenTealael said:

SIMPLE SURVEY TIME!!!

How was this challenge?

❤️ loved it

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

IMG_20190131_144916.jpg

Thank you for this photo❤️ You are positively glowing!

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

#31 : Before / After Photo...

Down 15 lbs for month of January. Yay me!
January before/after below. Personally, I see very little difference except to me it looks like my boobs are bigger or something? I must have been wearing a different bra...

...and just for kicks, a before-before pic from this last summer (yikes!)

1C79BA07-A4AB-4AED-8414-B9A45C945ABC.jpg

2018-07-wa.jpg

You are Killin it

On 01/04/2019 at 09:48, RoRoKitty said:

I am in too! I wanted to post yesterday, but I had to translate kilos to lbs and I wrote it down on a paper but then I left home and forgot the paper so I am a bit late but I will post all my details from the second of January!

My photo is from the 2nd of January .

HW : 205 kilos/ 452 lbs

SW : 185 kilos/ 408 lbs

CW: 161,9 kilos/ 356,9 lbs

Goal weight for end of January 150 kilos (I wish :p) /331 lbs

Happiest moment in 2018 well it was on the 31st of December when I reached the lightest weight I was for the past at least 5 years... maybe even 10 years !

I am fitting to all my clothes in my wardrobe (including these that were not fitting me for many years) and I have to start making some of them smaller because they look so big on me.

I will go to enroll myself to the swimming pool today, would love to start swimming again, and I also started some small weight training at home.

I love seeing the weight go down almost effortlessly... last time I was around this weight was because I was going to the gym every day and I started piling them back the day I stopped it (from depression).

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

Sooo i was a bit quiet... but here I am again... had a huge 10days stall... but still manage to get to 156 kilos, that is 6 kilos loss or 13lbs

I enrolled to gym, and went sometimes... need to improve the actual times I get there :p (3 times per week min)

I bought also weights to do some minutes exercise at home too.

Protein is good, but still struggle to reach it every day. Thank god for my protein powder!

My after fotos sucks... but I think there can be seen some change :) tiny one hehehe love to join you in February and be more active there !

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

SIMPLE SURVEY TIME!!!
How was this challenge?
I loved this challenge! It takes 21 days to make or break a habit, and this challenge got me in the habit of getting on here more. Learning from others, enjoying the journey, embracing the "during" of this weight loss adventure. Plus it gave me a new daily objective, which I needed! I'm excited to grow it into February!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

16 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

SIMPLE SURVEY TIME!!!

How was this challenge?

Enjoyed it! Held me more accountable and gave me focus. Thanks so much for running these!

I'll try to do afters today or tomorrow and will jump in on the Feb thread with them.

I LOVED this challenge. It was too fun and so motivating! Loved seeing everyone's progress and learning more about each of you. Yay team January, you crushed it!!!! Woooot!!!

TY again @GreenTealael for making this possible. And wow. Loved your piccys!!

I ended the month at 147.2lb thanks to the fibre cracker and psyllium and company. ;) haha. Still up from my lowest weight but working it baby. Working back down to it.

Hugs all around!

13 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I'll try to do afters today or tomorrow and will jump in on the Feb thread with them.

I LOVED this challenge. It was too fun and so motivating! Loved seeing everyone's progress and learning more about each of you. Yay team January, you crushed it!!!! Woooot!!!

TY again @GreenTealael for making this possible. And wow. Loved your piccys!!

I ended the month at 147.2lb thanks to the fibre cracker and psyllium and company. ;) haha. Still up from my lowest weight but working it baby. Working back down to it.

Hugs all around!

Yay!!!!!

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Yay!!!!!

Day 2 after Fiber cracker + almond butter BTS. :) Happy thrones... ;) (I should go edit, I'm down to 146.6lbs ;) and I think you know what I mean! haha)

18 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Day 2 after Fiber cracker + almond butter BTS. :) Happy thrones... ;) (I should go edit, I'm down to 146.6lbs ;) and I think you know what I mean! haha)

8dd6.gif

6 hours ago, RoRoKitty said:

Sooo i was a bit quiet... but here I am again... had a huge 10days stall... but still manage to get to 156 kilos, that is 6 kilos loss or 13lbs

I enrolled to gym, and went sometimes... need to improve the actual times I get there 😛 (3 times per week min)

I bought also weights to do some minutes exercise at home too.

Protein is good, but still struggle to reach it every day. Thank god for my Protein powder!

My after fotos sucks... but I think there can be seen some change :) tiny one hehehe love to join you in February and be more active there !

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

❤BEAUTIFUL❤

Looking forward to seeing you in February!!

Same. I've been trying to keep my carbs around 30g a day but pureed bean have been a lifesaver! I've always loved Beans. I don't know if I can do the whole Keto thing and not eat beans. Rice and bread, and Pasta sure, but beans?
IKR! Plus Beans are good for you. Fibre and all that!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app