Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

I don't really have a workout music list. I'm usually exercising with someone and we just talk (or not talk). Also these days I mostly just listen to classical and jazz (gave up pop music for Ramadan and it stuck).

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

3 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

I don't really have a workout music list. I'm usually exercising with someone and we just talk (or not talk). Also these days I mostly just listen to classical and jazz (gave up pop music for Ramadan and it stuck).

I ❤ chamber music (classical)

I didn't add it to the list but my fav artist is Yo Yo Ma, and I had to chance to see him play live 😍

Who are your favorites?

Day 23! I can hardly believe it! So today is Top workout tip...

KEEP GOING!!!

Doesn't matter if you're using every modification, doesn't matter if your running pace is 1mph faster than walking, doesn't matter if there are no weights on the bar. Keep going. You CAN do it. Don't let the negative voices in your head win. Use your today to work on mastering what you modified yesterday. Teach your brain to say "Yes I can, I can do this" and squash the "I can't do this! I'm too...(tired, painful, sleepy, hungry...) you do have this! I have faith in all of you! Keep going!

no-your-legs-arent-that-tired-yes-you-can-breathe-keep-going-584746.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

SO far behind, but let's go!

#19 - my Vitamins (I actually needed to take two pics because I have my work vitamins and my home - time-spacing issues - can't take certain ones together.)

#20 - Aw, missed my chance to bestow upon you the glorious, glowing, fresh dewy image of my morning selfie---because I totally didn't look like a sleep deprived, working momma cliche with a dirty tank and holey socks. :P

#21 My biggest support is my husband. Always.

#22 Honestly I do my best working out to German rap/hip-hop--I can't understand it but it sounds incredibly angry which is basically what I feel when I am forced to exercise! Also, I have been scream-singing this one on the treadmill lately, much to the husband's chagrin.

#23 - Get a fitbit to annoy you all day. I have mine vibrate to remind me to get up and move. Plus I love the little fireworks when I reach my 10,000 steps.

vit1.JPG

vit2.JPG

Edited by YeahOkay31

Who are your favorites?

I love love love Yo Yo Ma. I love that he does crossover genres too! Faves - oooh this could be a long post!

Vanessa Mae

[/url]

The Piano Guys

Sheku Kanneh-Mason is a new find. He played at Prince Harry & Megan Markle's wedding and he's still only a teenager

If you've seen The Fifth Element, well Jane Zhang actually sings the WHOLE of Diva's song - you simply can't believe it's a human voice singing:

Nigel Kennedy, but mostly coz his half-sister and I were peers back in Oz (I played classical violin in another life)

So jelly you got to see Yo Yo Ma live!

Oh I give up. Posting all those YouTube videos caused BP to do some funky html. I tried to edit it to fix it but it doesn't love me

Top Workout Tip: everything counts. Never think that a ten minute brisk walk isn't worth doing because if you start small when you begin and do a little bit more and more as you continue on, soon you'll find those ten minutes are a full workout session!

3 hours ago, ummyasmin said:

I love love love Yo Yo Ma. I love that he does crossover genres too! Faves - oooh this could be a long post!

Vanessa Mae

[/url]

The Piano Guys

Sheku Kanneh-Mason is a new find. He played at Prince Harry & Megan Markle's wedding and he's still only a teenager

If you've seen The Fifth Element, well Jane Zhang actually sings the WHOLE of Diva's song - you simply can't believe it's a human voice singing:

Nigel Kennedy, but mostly coz his half-sister and I were peers back in Oz (I played classical violin in another life)

So jelly you got to see Yo Yo Ma live!

Ill try to find the video I snuck and post it!

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

So I might be high class trash after all, I think I deleted it to make space for the Sistine Chapel 😓. I'm going to check one more place...

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

So I might be high class trash after all, I think I deleted it to make space for the Sistine Chapel 😓. I'm going to check one more place...

Alright! Found it, but can't transfer it. @ummyasmin we are going to have to become FB friends... 💟 Message me

7 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Nope can't post it!

Edited by GreenTealael

My Vitamins are liquid and kept in the fridge. I am hardly in there anymore so that's why I forget so easy... I started setting reminders so hopefully it'll help lol.

In other news lol, today is day 19 - when I DO remember to take my vitamins, I take Mary Ruth's daytime and nighttime liquid vitamins. I went over them with my NUT and Dr and the only downside/ question they had was that each one has 8g of carbs per serving. Sad ( or not so sad?) part is... that still keeps me well under their goal of 50g of carbs so they are okay to take. I love the liquid vitamins over pills. Pills sit like rocks in my stomach, and these are GF so with having CD I don't have to worry. Which is super nice!200532204_20190119_1803302.thumb.jpeg.b1fbb284ecc796bde3f57eda863a048a.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

How do the liquid vitamins taste though?

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have a lot of days to catch up on .... but ...
# 20 - Good morning!
IMG_1158.thumb.jpg.880e8de6bc2310429aa18019521cc38a.jpg
Same! Too busy over here D:

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app