Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

#16 - January Goals Half Way

The good - logging everything I eat

The bad - hydration - meh, some days are better than others

The ugly - supplements and Protein, these were my two biggest goals, and I'm failing miserably

Early morning with kids

#notenoughcoffee #stilldark #wouldnottradeamoment

20190120_070507.jpg

My Vitamins are liquid and kept in the fridge. I am hardly in there anymore so that's why I forget so easy... I started setting reminders so hopefully it'll help lol.

In other news lol, today is day 19 - when I DO remember to take my vitamins, I take Mary Ruth's daytime and nighttime liquid vitamins. I went over them with my NUT and Dr and the only downside/ question they had was that each one has 8g of carbs per serving. Sad ( or not so sad?) part is... that still keeps me well under their goal of 50g of carbs so they are okay to take. I love the liquid vitamins over pills. Pills sit like rocks in my stomach, and these are GF so with having CD I don't have to worry. Which is super nice!200532204_20190119_1803302.thumb.jpeg.b1fbb284ecc796bde3f57eda863a048a.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Ahhh yes, that would make it trickier! I've never thought of liquid vitamins b4 - I do wonder how well bypass peeps like me absorb the capsule / pill vitamins given our insides have been rearranged.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh woops - was I supposed to take a morning pic. Ahh well, will do it tommoz God willing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

#17 - Today's Meals in Photos

No judgement please, I'm in maintenance and traveling for work. I was able to surreptitious capture Breakfast and lunch, but no way to be sneaky about it at dinner. (Actual pics from the 17th)

Tex Mex eggs Benedict (sub eggs whites for poached eggs, just because I prefer egg whites)

IMG_1138.thumb.jpg.5c1e663ab9d23334cea3eb2f7e8a6385.jpg

IMG_1139.thumb.jpg.c01fec8cc3bebc520e7d7749c74d4515.jpg

Lunch - Turkey, Bacon & Pepperjack Panini

IMG_1140.thumb.jpg.7919a01ae171cd86e865b96a42358931.jpg

IMG_1141.thumb.jpg.249b53e5986912ca3a70fa5db0729c53.jpg

Dinner - Duck and Dumplings - a play on chicken and dumplings, was CRAZY delicious and one of the few times I regretted not being able to eat more (I'm nearly always satisfied by small portions). Really wanted to take the leftovers, downside of business travel. No pics of this though :(

10 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

❤ בוקר טוב

IMG_20190120_100832.jpg

You made me break out google translate when I'm really supposed to be cleaning my house! :P

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

#17 - Today's Meals in Photos

No judgement please, I'm in maintenance and traveling for work. I was able to surreptitious capture Breakfast and lunch, but no way to be sneaky about it at dinner. (Actual pics from the 17th)

Tex Mex eggs Benedict (sub eggs whites for poached eggs, just because I prefer egg whites)

IMG_1138.thumb.jpg.5c1e663ab9d23334cea3eb2f7e8a6385.jpg

IMG_1139.thumb.jpg.c01fec8cc3bebc520e7d7749c74d4515.jpg

lunch - Turkey, Bacon & Pepperjack Panini

IMG_1140.thumb.jpg.7919a01ae171cd86e865b96a42358931.jpg

IMG_1141.thumb.jpg.249b53e5986912ca3a70fa5db0729c53.jpg

dinner - Duck and Dumplings - a play on chicken and dumplings, was CRAZY delicious and one of the few times I regretted not being able to eat more (I'm nearly always satisfied by small portions). Really wanted to take the leftovers, downside of business travel. No pics of this though :(

Awwwwwwww, and you know I'm judging because I don't see a dessert in sight 😚

I want my tiramisu foodp*** 😎😂

4 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

You made me break out google translate when I'm really supposed to be cleaning my house! :P

Global Tribe Unite!!!

I'll vacuum when I get there...

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Awwwwwwww, and you know I'm judging because I don't see a dessert in sight 😚

I want my tiramisu foodp*** 😎😂

Ohhh ... I actually totally forgot

dinner started with a cocktail, a TX play on a Vodka Collins that include Jalapeno simple Syrup and cucumber, and dinner was had with a local TX beer. Dinner was followed by a dessert spread, but I only had a few bites of a decadent s'more brownie, followed by a glass of Port. Dinner was followed by two more late night beers. (I really should have looked at my food log before I finished my post :lol:)

#18 - Top Weight Loss Tip

I am no paragon of virtue. But what I did do for nearly the entirety of my weight loss phase was log every bite that I took. I really think it helped keep me honest about when I both succeeded and failed.

14 hours ago, LadySin said:

Day 17: Now that I've been sleeved this is Just about everyday's meals!

17th meals.png

Lol I just read the log in detail! Ha! Outstanding! CONGRATS 🎉

Edited by GreenTealael

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Global Tribe Unite!!!

I'll vacuum when I get there...

Sadly, I'm not even cleaning, just prepping for the housekeeper. She can't vacuum when there are shoes and Amazon boxes scattered everywhere!

21 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

You look gorgeous and ready...

Agree ... my morning selfies always end up being deleted :lol:. they never turn out gorg like yours!

To clarify ... I'm referring to both @Naughty Glitter Goddess & @GreenTealael

Edited by sillykitty