Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Initially my motivation For starting this process is that I was sick of being afraid and sick of being in pain all the time. Now my own progress and success motivates me as well as being a good example for my kids. We do so much more active stuff together and I love it!

Inspiration is easy to find right here on this website. We are overcoming odds that are stacked against us every single day. We rock!

Pics of my progress graph since June (surgery was in aug) and my babies ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot_20190107-131708_RENPHO.jpg

20190104_085608.jpg

4 minutes ago, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

Initially my motivation For starting this process is that I was sick of being afraid and sick of being in pain all the time. Now my own progress and success motivates me as well as being a good example for my kids. We do so much more active stuff together and I love it!

Inspiration is easy to find right here on this website. We are overcoming odds that are stacked against us every single day. We rock!

Pics of my progress graph since June (surgery was in aug) and my babies ❤️❤️❤️❤️

20190104_085608.jpg

How old are your babies?

43 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

How old are your babies?

6 & 10

16 minutes ago, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

6 & 10

I'll bet you get plenty of exercise!

They were huge fans of my NSV last night. Hubby still gives them piggyback rides to bed even though our 10yo is 5'3". I got to take a piggyback ride down the hall too this time! We are BUSY!

❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Naughty Glitter Goddess said:

20190104_085608.jpg

Amazing!

Ok I know because I'm running this challenge so I should have all my ducks in a row but nah, this is real life. You are all my motivation.

I fought the innate food laziness and moved an entire box of Protein Cookies (yes I have a whole box don't judge me) out of the way to get a packet of Salmon because I made a promise.

Thank you everyone for partying with me!!!!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by GreenTealael

Well when I failed the whole dying thing I decided if I'm going to do thing thang called life I'M GOING TO DO THIS THANG! My mind and spirit was getting some sweet slow lovin' but my body had blue balls. I had already decided I was going to do a complete turn around in my thoughts. I now have the desire to live to 100 complete with the ability to still wipe my own ass, like I've been doing since birth as I often remind my mother.

Oh yeah, I also want to look f**king sexy! Now and at 100!

1546897972439290976031.jpg

Day 7 motivation / inspiration :
I love catching glimpses of my reflection in shop windows and mirrors. When I'm not expecting it, I see a totally new profile of my body and it blows my mind. So that's my Jan motivation.

Overall, I want to be a normal sized person. I've never really been one except for a few years in my teens when I did Weight Watchers and was a gym junkie. They even approached me to feature as a WW slimmer for their magazine but my body dysmorphia was so whack I couldn't accept I was not horribly obese. So I want to be normal and feel normal. (I know normal is one of those words, but I know what I mean in my head anyhow).

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

10 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

ATTENTION PLAYERS:

my increadible incentives must reach winners somehow. Inbox me how you like to receive mail..these are physical not digital gifts BTW

You can also choose bragging rights or the gift of great health, no post code needed!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I would like a virtual tiara for my prize, please. You can just upload it here if I win 😜

Day 6/7

I've turned a new leaf in the last couple of weeks and have really up-ed my fitness game and its showing. My personal trainer even joked with me asking if I have been cheating on her with another personal trainer in regards to how much I've improved lately.
All this is keeping me motivated. I'm really enjoying how my body is looking and others seems to be also ;)
I was incredibly fit about 4/5 years ago and it's nice to see that I'm on my way back to that point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Day 7 motivation / inspiration :
I love catching glimpses of my reflection in shop windows and mirrors. When I'm not expecting it, I see a totally new profile of my body and it blows my mind. So that's my Jan motivation.

Overall, I want to be a normal sized person. I've never really been one except for a few years in my teens when I did Weight Watchers and was a gym junkie. They even approached me to feature as a WW slimmer for their magazine but my body dysmorphia was so whack I couldn't accept I was not horribly obese. So I want to be normal and feel normal. (I know normal is one of those words, but I know what I mean in my head anyhow).

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

"Normal" is so overrated, hon. Trust me, you're on your way to being extraordinary!

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app