Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Day 7) my motivation/ inspiration, provided by my SO's sister, is a turtle. Those little buggers may be slow, but they keep going. I think a turtle is going to be my mascot for the year! I'm just glad to be out running and working out again, no matter my speed. tapatalk_1545819333029.jpeg slow-turtle-funny-marathon-run-cartoon-women-s-t-shirt.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

January 7, 2019

My goal...get back to the gym (ie Walking in my house. ;) ) I didn't do so well at that last week. But the day of atonement begins!

mcdonaldsworkout.jpg.fc8692419509dc5d166a67f665e60361.jpg

image.jpeg.ad8588459776902c211db9e65316172a.jpeg

Edited by FluffyChix

I’m back, but have to catch up later today!

I feel so patriotic... weighed in at 177.6 this morning. 😂🤣

My motivation/inspiration is going to be to look back at all that I’ve accomplished these past 10 weeks: I had surgery, lost 40 lbs, exercising more frequently and always having a positive attitude towards myself.

Also, I feel very inspired and motivated reading your stories and that helps me a lot 😊

I’m definitely down with the challenge! I’m in it to win I need some motivation

6 minutes ago, Denasiagray said:

Welcome love dove

Basics:

Set your own goals for the month, smash them!

Fun participation rules below!

1539135413_Screenshot_2018-12-21-01-47-562.png.908c6d7ef8adac46537fb8d7ddf403f5.png

ATTENTION PLAYERS:

my increadible incentives must reach winners somehow. Inbox me how you like to receive mail..these are physical not digital gifts BTW

You can also choose bragging rights or the gift of great health, no post code needed!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

My motivation is my wedding gown. I now weigh what I did when I got married (30 years in July), but it still won't zip. Maybe that has to do with the 35 pounds worth of babies I delivered? Apparently stuff isn't in the same places 😳 Anyway, I'm close and would love to zip that sucker by July!

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

ATTENTION PLAYERS:

my increadible incentives must reach winners somehow. Inbox me how you like to receive mail..these are physical not digital gifts BTW

You can also choose bragging rights or the gift of great health, no post code needed!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm in for bragging rights!

21 minutes ago, Denasiagray said:

Yay! Piccys please! We heart piccys!

Catching up ...

Week 1 updated, only 3 days since I'm not playing along while traveling.

Successful getting my Protein in and logging all 3 days. Only had one day where I met all 4 goals of protein, fluids, Vitamins, and logging.

I think I need to streamline vitamins on day when I'm out of the house and busy. Maybe just do the multi's & Calcium, instead of the dozen or so pills I space out throughout the day. Hydration will probably not happen on busy days, cause I don't want to pee in random restrooms!

Day 6 I was at a new low weight of 134.8, and today, day 7 I'm at a new new low of 132.8 (which I don't necessarily want to be at)

My motivation - This is vain, but I love the way I look in clothes, I love my new skinnier face. I love shopping for normal sized cloths. I love not feeling like "the fat girl". I love wearing heels all day without any pain. Tons of others, but those are just off the top of my head.

12 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Day 6 I was at a new low weight of 134.8, and today, day 7 I'm at a new new low of 132.8 (which I don't necessarily want to be at)

My motivation - This is vain, but I love the way I look in clothes, I love my new skinnier face. I love shopping for normal sized cloths. I love not feeling like "the fat girl". I love wearing heels all day without any pain. Tons of others, but those are just off the top of my head. 

Huge congrats!!! Nothin wrong with 130lbs girlie!!! You look fabulous!!!! Great that you have a plan for getting your daily in!