Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤ JANUARY 2019 CHALLENGE ❤

Week one update; down 5 lbs
Doing so much better with my Water intake. Averaging about 75 oz/day. Stayed away from gluten and my tummy was much happier

1st week update: down 2 lbs, haven't exercised, did good increasing my Water intake and still working on increasing Protein.

Will work on exercising more this week.

Day 6 already?! Time flies when you're kicking ass! I'm still doing my IF FTW, 18/6. On a 4+1 diet right now and I'm very satisfied. I don't look musc lighter but I FEEL lighter! I ran a bit to today and I've never felt so fast!

Pics of me at CVS today wearing lesbian flannel.

20190106_171717.jpg

20190106_171802 (2).jpg

20190106_171838.jpg

16 minutes ago, LadySin said:

OK, I'll bite. I'm old and not hip. What is lesbian flannel?

2 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

OK, I'll bite. I'm old and not hip. What is lesbian flannel?

It's just a running gag that all lesbians dress like lumberjacks lol

Edited by LadySin

4 minutes ago, LadySin said:

It's just a running gag that all lesbians dress like lumberjacks lol

Oh, guess I'm part lesbian. I love my flannel shirts! 😁

Day 6 already?! Time flies when you're kicking ass! I'm still doing my IF FTW, 18/6. On a 4+1 diet right now and I'm very satisfied. I don't look musc lighter but I FEEL lighter! I ran a bit to today and I've never felt so fast!

20190106_171717.thumb.jpg.74bc479e0695c2997272c011b6e2d0a0.jpg
1977647493_20190106_171802(2).thumb.jpg.5e32b578044b287821f5d6f4d6839e7f.jpg
20190106_171838.thumb.jpg.16cbabcf7e9f5566fb8f7b10555c9b85.jpg
LOVE the runners too. Lookin' good!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Day 6 and on time!!! Maybe I can change! Lol

Week 1 update! Between the 1st and today, I'm down 3.8 lbs! I have been following my C25K program, hiked the 1st of 52 hikes for the year, and hit my goal of exercising 5 days out of the week! I am so close to the 180's! I desperately want to be there by time I have my 3 month follow up on the 17th. I want to have lost 45 lbs, so that's 5.6 lbs to lose in 11 days... I can do it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Sorry I didn't post a fridge pic, but nothing as spectacular as all the beautiful fridges that look like they should be shown in homes and garden. My fridge is dirty and kid friendly with lots of Snacks (healthy and not so), lots of leftovers for the family, stains, etc.

I have been doing so much better this month. Still not completely doing what I'm supposed to, but in AA we say it's progress not perfection. As long as I'm moving forward, I'm moving in the right direction.

On 1/2/2019 at 10:22 AM, JessLess said:

Jan goals:

1. More physical therapy
  2. More Treadmill

Down 1 lb.

1. Physical therapy 2x
  2. Treadmill 1x

Jan. 7th:

Today's Challenge also coincidences with my 14th month post op. My motivation/inspiration is to never become complacent. So while I enjoy the present and ponder on the future, I will also be vigilant about the past. Not all of it was terrible, I'm still the exact same person in almost every way that counts to me and that is a win, but in the past I neglected to place myself in the top tier of importance in my own life. Major change, hard fought victory.

Screenshot_2019-01-03-06-51-44~3.png

Edited by GreenTealael

I did track every single freaking day, so I made that goal. I did not stay in my carb limit - 3 days yes, 3 days no!!!

I am committed to tracking, now will add getting back to the gym. (I was all set to cancel my membership).

You are all my inspiration! 😎😍

I want to get the rest of the weight off so I can get plastic surgery done.... I need to let that be my motivation.

Weight is the same, be patient. Take notes, improve method.