Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 26, 2018 Bypass Surgery Twins??

I had mine on the 26th. Feeling ok except that I have pain from gas. I actually started passing it last night. Hows everyone else doing? I got out of the hospital last night around 6pm

Jeannine

I had mine on the 26th. Feeling ok except that I have pain from gas. I actually started passing it last night. Hows everyone else doing? I got out of the hospital last night around 6pm

Jeannine

I have been taking children's gas drops for gas. It's helped a lot.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using BariatricPal mobile app

Welcome darlins' to the Post-Surgery side of town! There's room on the Bench of Victory for you all, my birthday wasn't all it could have been , but when I felt sad I prayed for you all and I think it helped. Your successes turned the corner back to HAPPY for me! Now each of you heal well, don't be strangers, we all ❤following your stories as they go on. I can assure you there will be few cloudy days from now on, best thing you could have done for YOU!

And I hope all you December 26ers are doIng well this week, kind of watching over you all, you were my Birthday 🎁 this year, and I am very proud of you all!

I'm doing great! The first few days were rough, but each day has gotten increasingly easier. 🙂 Here's my latest YouTube video!

On 12/28/2018 at 9:18 AM, Jean9 said:

Jeannine

The gas was AWFUL! When it finally started passing, it was wonderful and I thought if this is any indication of the rest of my journey, I'm totally game! 🙂

Have any of you started to eat actual food? In seeing my dr tomorrow and idk what to expect. I've been eating scrambled egg with a little cheese, split pea Soup and Jello. I kept getting the hunger pains. I've been fine with the food. I can not do the Protein drinks!

Jeannine [emoji8]

Have any of you started to eat actual food? In seeing my dr tomorrow and idk what to expect. I've been eating scrambled egg with a little cheese, split pea Soup and Jello. I kept getting the hunger pains. I've been fine with the food. I can not do the Protein drinks!

Jeannine [emoji8]

I had the sleeve done a week ago

Jeannine [emoji8]

Jeannine

I was on clear liquids for a week. Now I am on full liquids. I had a little cream of chicken soup (strained) today. My program is pretty strict.

I had the DS on the 26th and I think it made me lactose intolerant [emoji20]

HW: 385 SW: 360 CW: 350.8 GW: 150-175

Hello!

I also had my surgery on the 26th. So far I’ve been feeling ok. The gas pain was pretty bad but other than that it was just a matter of being tired. Today I drove for the first time and I feel great. I’ve decided to only weigh my self every Wednesday so I can track weekly process. With that being said after week 1 I had lost 18.2lbs. My eyes almost fell out of my head!

I am craving different things like cheese and savory foods. But it’s not a hunger issue, it’s all in my head, so it will take some time for me to fight the bad habit of eating when bored or feeling blah.

So @56Bypass, it soon will be a whole month for you, how are you doing? Trust things are well and you are on your way to recovery.