Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 26, 2018 Bypass Surgery Twins??

Is anyone else having bypass surgery tomorrow, December 26th? Just wondering if I'm all alone here or if there is a twin out there! If so, let me know! 🙂

If you look you do have a bunch, tomorrow it's like the surgeons are saying " Nice Christmas break, now let's see how many we can get in before New Years!" You are definitely NOT a voice crying in the Wilderness. Now me, I have not seen a sign of my September 5th Surgery Twins for months and months! Guess they got so healthy they just faded away and became inactive. Me, I'm still in the error and trial stage and besides, so many have helped me I think I should remain to help along the Newbees if I can!

13 hours ago, The 56 Bypass said:

Is anyone else having bypass surgery tomorrow, December 26th? Just wondering if I'm all alone here or if there is a twin out there! If so, let me know! 🙂

13 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

If you look you do have a bunch, tomorrow it's like the surgeons are saying " Nice Christmas break, now let's see how many we can get in before New Years!" You are definitely NOT a voice crying in the Wilderness. Now me, I have not seen a sign of my September 5th Surgery Twins for months and months! Guess they got so healthy they just faded away and became inactive. Me, I'm still in the error and trial stage and besides, so many have helped me I think I should remain to help along the Newbees if I can!

Hi, I am having my vsg surgery tomorrow at 1pm..I'm feeling very anxious and nervous. 😟🤔

How do I look to see?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi, I am having my vsg surgery tomorrow at 1pm..I'm feeling very anxious and nervous. [emoji45][emoji848]
Best wishes! I'm feeling the same. I had initially wanted the sleeve, but couldn't due to a to large hiatal hernia. Have to do bypass, instead. Ugh!

Hi “Twins”! I am 10 AM tomorrow 12/26 💕Good Luck looking forward to this journey !

Good luck to all of us “12/26 - ers”!

Hi “Twins”! I am 10 AM tomorrow 12/26 [emoji177]Good Luck looking forward to this journey !
Hi Lucy! Best wishes! Sleeve out bypass? My surgery is set for 7:30 AM. I'm in Pittsburgh. You?

Good luck to all of us “12/26 - ers”!
Is that a Maltese in your profile photo?

She’s a mini labradoodle!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow :)

I am having sleeve- thanks Tere for the well wishes💕

How is everyone doing today? We're 1 day post-op. Has everyone's surgery gone as planned?

Very very proud of all of you, hope more check back in and tell their stories.😝👍👼😇