Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2019 sleepers

On 4/11/2019 at 2:03 PM, Sunshinekn2 said:

@othella2 & @si*******on
Forreal!! I’m a month post op and have been stuck at 26 pounds lost for 2 weeks.
I’ve been having a really hard time getting any food down. Beans, eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, I guess my sleeve doesn’t “like” any of it? Can’t really eat without feeling sick.
Anyone else having a hard time getting “real food” down?

I'm 2 &1/2 weeks out. Lost 20 lbs. If I eat too fast without letting "my food hit bottom" between bites I feel sick. If I try to eat more than 1/2 cup a meal I feel sick & hurt sometimes.

Just found this forum. Sleeved March 26th and doing well. Down 30 and excited about the pureed diet.
I'm staying hydrated which has always been a habit since I live at 9000ft altitude. I'm getting in my walking too.
No more diabetes meds/insulin. That was my biggest goal and this has me over the moon!
Slightly concerned about remaining food cravings, but I'm doing pretty good trying to ignore them.
Me
Omg you we're sleeved a day after me that is totally awesome! You are 30 down from surgery date [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]. Gives me extra motivation.. congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

This podcast is amazing. It is full of all kinds of information and support. It is hosted by a nurse practitioner who is dedicated to her patients and understanding/fighting obesity.

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Success! 🤣

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

4 weeks post op on Monday. Is anyone else still having a hard time with incision pain. I am still very sore. My surgeon didn’t seem to think it was any reason to be concerned but I still have a hard time getting in and out of the car.

4 weeks post op on Monday. Is anyone else still having a hard time with incision pain. I am still very sore. My surgeon didn’t seem to think it was any reason to be concerned but I still have a hard time getting in and out of the car.
I wore an abdominal wrap for weeks. Helps soooo muchScreenshot_20190326-130607_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I wish I had thought about those wraps! I only had one incision that really hurt longer than a couple of weeks though, and mainly when I bent down. But everyone does heal differently AND it can also have to do with how large your incisions are and how much your surgeon had to do “in there”. I was surprised at how small some of mine were! I hope you get some relief soon, it’s certainly a process. But there is light (and you will be lighter!!) at the end of the tunnel! 🤗

A month after surgery and doing good! Saw my dietician today and am moving on to soft foods. HW-451, SW-317, CW-290, GW-185