Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2019 sleepers

I just saw that they have Multivitamin Patches in the Bariatric Pal Store. Has anyone tried these yet? Taking my supplements is my least favorite part of my day.

On 05/04/2019 at 21:59, DuchessDeviance said:

I just saw that they have Multivitamin Patches in the Bariatric Pal Store. Has anyone tried these yet? Taking my supplements is my least favorite part of my day.

I ordered some from PatchMD! They should arrive today. I’m ready! Haha That’s my least favorite part too!

55 lbs down and I can really tell a difference! My face is so much slimmer. Happy, happy, happy! Ready to keep losing!

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

I am so frustrated. I've been stuck at the same weight (or like 3lbs) for over a month! I see people who were sleeved around the same time as me, who had starting weights around what mine was (or slightly higher like the lady directly above me) and now weigh less than I do (again the post directly above me). I don't know what to do! I can barely eat, I work out with a trainer twice a week and do some cardio on my off days. I'm feeling so down. I really wanted to lose more before summer. I can't believe I stalled for so long so early. This is really discouraging.

05/06/2019 02:32 PM, fizz_gonza said:

I am so frustrated. I've been stuck at the same weight (or like 3lbs) for over a month! I see people who were sleeved around the same time as me, who had starting weights around what mine was (or slightly higher like the lady directly above me) and now weigh less than I do (again the post directly above me). I don't know what to do! I can barely eat, I work out with a trainer twice a week and do some cardio on my off days. I'm feeling so down. I really wanted to lose more before summer. I can't believe I stalled for so long so early. This is really discouraging.

I’m so sorry, I know it’s discouraging but I’ve read many posts just like yours. One lady stalled for 2 months and then all of the sudden the weight started coming off again. It is true that everyone’s body is different. Have you had a follow up with your nutritionist? I’ve also read many that said they had to find ways to intake MORE calories before they started to lose again. Your body may be in starvation mode since you can barely eat, and it’s storing whatever it can. A couple of people said they were not losing at 800 cals a day and then increased to 1000-1100 and started losing again. Hang in there!! You already did the hardest part (making the decision and going through with the surgery) and are obviously willing to put in the “work” now. Talk to someone experienced and I bet they can help you. I’m pulling for you!! Also, my stated loss includes my 8 day pre-op so it’s not just since the surgery. I think I lost 12 during the pre-op diet. 👍🏼

6 hours ago, Neely said:
On 5/5/2019 at 9:59 AM, DuchessDeviance said:

I ordered some from PatchMD! They should arrive today. I’m ready! Haha That’s my least favorite part too!

Let us know how it goes! It sounds like an exciting alternative to trying to swallow a pill bigger than my stomach!

I’m 7 weeks out. I’ve lost 49 lbs so far. Can’t eat hardly anything. I’ve been stuck same weight for 3 or 4 days. Beginning to think I need to try and get more calories in since I’m reading it has helped others.

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

On 05/06/2019 at 20:51, Beautiful3 said:

I’m 7 weeks out. I’ve lost 49 lbs so far. Can’t eat hardly anything. I’ve been stuck same weight for 3 or 4 days. Beginning to think I need to try and get more calories in since I’m reading it has helped others.

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

You are doing fantastic! You look amazing!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I didn’t lose anything the past few days and then this morning, poof, 2 lbs. lol.

Thank you, You look amazing as well Neely. I can’t wait to be able to tolerate food a little better. I was drinking 4 bottles a Water a day but since I’ve had real food I do well to get 3 in a day.

March 5 Here. Late to the game.

On 05/07/2019 at 17:25, therecluse said:

Welcome! How is it going for you?

3 hours ago, Neely said:
18 hours ago, therecluse said:

Hi Neely, doing well. Looks like you are doing awesome! Congrats!

I am stalled right now which has me concerned even though I know its all part of the process. Still working on getting my brain to get on the same page with my pouch :)

On 05/08/2019 at 12:24, therecluse said:

Hi Neely, doing well. Looks like you are doing awesome! Congrats!

I am stalled right now which has me concerned even though I know its all part of the process. Still working on getting my brain to get on the same page with my pouch :)

Thanks! I’m definitely slowing down. I’m sure a stall is in my future, but so far I’m pleased! Keep pushing through and I’m sure you will break your stall soon. It’s definitely a mental struggle, like you said. You will prevail!

The Hair loss has started ugh 😑