Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2019 sleepers

He sure would. Mine is lying on my feet in bed right now.

Aw he’s cute ,,, when are you hoping to go back to work ?

I can’t believe I’m only 6 days away from op day. Praying I’m as well as a lot of you guys here

Thanks! He’s a rescue. We were just fostering him but he’s SO bonded to us and is now nervous around strangers so it looks like we get to keep him! 😍 I was supposed to go back today but after showering and trying to get ready I felt faint. I’ve been going on a couple 20 min walks a day but I guess this morning was just too much. My cals are also super low so I’m working on that. Planning to go in tomorrow. 🤞🏼 No shower. 🤣

Had my surgery 2 days ago. Alls well if feeling like I was hit by a truck counts..lol..seriously I'm doing better since my Dr allowed me to have a Protein Shake today. 1 ounce at a time.

Soo my concern is..IM HUNGRY.. granted I hadnt eaten anything since Sunday. Anyone else??

@mandmom, the first couple of days was the worst for me. Mainly because of the gas pain in my chest. OMG. It will “pass”! 🤣 It is interesting hearing about the different ways everyone is feeling. I don’t think I’ve been hungry yet LOL I bet you will turn a corner in a day or so and start feeling much better! 🙏🏼❤️

I got to come home today. I am having trouble getting all the required Water down. I just don't want to drink it. The gas pains are gone. The gas was no where near as bad as I expected. I am having weird sensation in my stomach. I wouldn't really describe it as painful but it's like a deep growl, if that makes any sense. I have not thrown up but I do get a little nauseated when I take the pain meds. I get to add Protein Shakes next week and I'm happy about that. Overall this experience has went a lot better than I expected and I am so glad for that.Tomorrow is day 3 so I am sure the soreness may be worse tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!

Hello! Had my surgery on the 13th, came home yesterday. While they were in there they fixed my hiatal hernia and I had a hernia by my belly button that they also repaired. Biopsied my liver, said it was yellow?? Anyway, lots of pain and hard to get my Water down. Today I added a little crystal light to my water witch is helping get my water in. Been feeling really nauseous. I am liquefying my pain medicine in warm water which is been helping much more than to have it in cold water because it’s not grainy that way. Anyway, a little bit of a rough start out of surgery and up til now. Hopefully I’m turning a corner.

Been home 2 days now. Having a problem drinking 64ozs Water and 69ozs Protein. Am I supposed to drink that out of these one ounce cups? I drink till I'm full but that's not enough. Help!!

On 03/15/2019 at 12:29, MstressB69 said:

Been home 2 days now. Having a problem drinking 64ozs Water and 69ozs Protein. Am I supposed to drink that out of these one ounce cups? I drink till I'm full but that's not enough. Help!!

Are you supposed to have 69 grams of Protein or oz?

On 03/15/2019 at 11:29, MstressB69 said:

I was the same way. I’m a week out now and am finding I can drink more than an ounce at a time so that is really helping. Lol!

I had the sleeve done on March 12, 2019

So do I Londyn