Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What I've Received for Xmas from My Bosses

They should be tied to their chairs and forced to watch CHRISTMAS VACATION.Remember what happened to Clark Griswold? He was planning on a Money Bonus, he got a subscription to fruit of the Month Club.

I’m a teacher; so far I’ve received Cookies, candy, Starbucks GC, DD GC, and hand soap. Lol, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings

I’m a teacher; so far I’ve received Cookies, candy, Starbucks GC, DD GC, and hand soap. Lol, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings
I'm gonna be a smug mum, but when my girly was in primary school, for her teachers' prezzie I made homemade hampers full of cool stationary. I figure teachers always need /like stationary. At least it wasn't more chocolate hahaha

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

On 12/20/2018 at 21:57, ummyasmin said:

I'm gonna be a smug mum, but when my girly was in primary school, for her teachers' prezzie I made homemade hampers full of cool stationary. I figure teachers always need /like stationary. At least it wasn't more chocolate hahaha

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

I love stationary! Basically any school supplies are always appreciated.

My kids gave their teachers thank you cards that were taped to boxes of the Thank-yous girl scout Cookies. They all loved it.

17 hours ago, Jobber said:

I just found out I have to work on xmas Eve after already making plans with family. What did the company give me for xmas? NOTHING....I need a new job. I found out that the exec management team had their own secret xmas party and didn't do anythign for us peons...

I work for local government and they used to throw a huge Xmas party for all of the employees a few years ago, but stopped. Now we just have a mini one with the 10 of us since I am in the office of the upper echelon. Albeit a peon myself. I feel bad for everyone else though. Although the five of them did pay out of pocket for the party themselves and now there's 300 employees..... not that they don't have the money but yeah.

Edited by mousecat88

I have to work Christmas Eve however most of the office is closed for Christmas and then I am off on Wednesday and Thursday, I am glad for that. The office had a party for us and then they will serve a meal for everyone who has to work that day.

I have had two secret Santa sessions in the first one I got a great new Blender Bottle, and in the second I got two hand soaps for my bathroom. 

I also got another blender bottle and meal prep bowl set from another coworker. All useful and thoughtful gifts so far.

24 minutes ago, mousecat88 said:

Me and Stu, the Absurd Tropical Christmas Pine.

@mousecat88

you both look great!!

don't know which one of you is cuter??

doesn't matter, luv you both😊

keep up the good work

kathy

23 hours ago, Jobber said:

What did the company give me for xmas? NOTHING..

@Jobber

that really sucks!!

DH luckily gets a nice cash bonus yearly,

asked daughter what my son-in-law got, she told me the same thing for the past 20 years!!

A big ham!! - (food, not the person!!)🤣

kathy

Worked one place, lamb for Easter, Turkey for Thanksgiving, Ham for Christmas. Why did I leave there? They paid pee-poor wages the rest of the time! And FYI my county is the highest sheep producer East of the Mississippi so the mutton wasn't THAT HARD to procure, and I do 💓lamb stew in the first place. Carrots, onion and potatoes, umm umm. My grandpa raised sheep so it's like Mothers Milk to me!

1 hour ago, proudgrammy said:

@Jobber

that really sucks!!

DH luckily gets a nice cash bonus yearly,

asked daughter what my son-in-law got, she told me the same thing for the past 20 years!!

A big ham!! - (food, not the person!!)🤣

kathy

Also found out that the corporate office is closed on Monday but we're going to be open in the shipping office for some reason. I know this is a test of wills. I am very fortunate to have a job and to be on the path to getting healthy, I just need to remember that or I'll go bonkers.

I keep regifting all the food I have recieved!

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Last day for students today; another DD gift card, more fancy chocolate, M and Ms, and oven mitts. SMH Can people just give teachers what they really want? GC to Target/Walmart, Staples, school supplies, or booze. Lol

🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🏆📖📝📜📋