Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A thread for when Umm Yasmin wants to add marginally relevant comments about stuff

Here is the trick especially when things come too big/family/value/bulk sized:
Open it over a trash/rubbish bin and pour it out indiscriminately, (stop before nothing's left of course but) and whatever is left in the bag is yours.
Become ruthless on your path to success
tumblr_lzjyau1QLV1qcjf2mo1_500.gif.ba3fda044362ef3353d7f3ae23651800.gif
at least pour it outside so the squirrels and birdies can have a snack. sheesh.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Remember back when everybody threw rice at weddings, and then we FYI that it was bad for the birdies digestion, maybe crisps are Not,good for birdies and squirrels, that's why you ate them, you were trying to save their little lives. That's you , ummyasmin, the Great Humanitarian! Now do you feel better about YOU?

25 minutes ago, mousecat88 said:

You missed the post where I do... But only nuts 😁

And get fat birds and squirrels hehehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

My birds are already costing me a fortune, coz I'm such a softie I buy wild bird feed to feed the sparrows, wrens, robins and starlings. Oh and two collared doves and a black bird I've named Jeff.

Don't judge the weeds in the background! 20181027_105830.jpeg

Umm Yasmin, somebody accussed me of living in Fantasy Land, I was so shocked I nearly fell of my unicorn! They are stomping on my dreams!

Totally not weight related, but my partner's mum was from Tipperary. I think we're going to Ireland for a few days in August when we go to the UK for my brother in law's 50th birthday to see his cousins.

And if we have even one or two drops of Irish blood, we have an inate fondness for that Soft Green Isle. And I'm Irish enough my sons names were Kevin and Bryan. Kevin I sang Kevin Barry to as a song I rocked him to, poor Bryan got The Rising of The Moon. If you are familiar with neither ask your Hubs, bet he might even sing them for you!

Totally not weight related, but my partner's mum was from Tipperary. I think we're going to Ireland for a few days in August when we go to the UK for my brother in law's 50th birthday to see his cousins.
I live in Tipperary! Msg me if you do come here and we can meet up over a skinny latte in Costa if u like!

And if we have even one or two drops of Irish blood, we have an inate fondness for that Soft Green Isle. And I'm Irish enough my sons names were Kevin and Bryan. Kevin I sang Kevin Barry to as a song I rocked him to, poor Bryan got The Rising of The Moon. If you are familiar with neither ask your Hubs, bet he might even sing them for you!
Irish is a strong ethnicity :)

I swear autocorrect is driving me crazy. imma stop correcting my auto correct and just leave the wrong words on. It will make for some more interesting SMSs. I tried to type welcome and it came up with McInerney. Gah!

OMG I tried sugar free Gummy bears. The farting! I mean seriously bad. All night long. Never again!

I swear autocorrect is driving me crazy. imma stop correcting my auto correct and just leave the wrong words on. It will make for some more interesting SMSs. I tried to type welcome and it came up with McInerney. Gah!

I agree , Im constantly editing it makes me look indecisive [emoji12]

[emoji738]