Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast Lift with Implants

On 3/20/2019 at 6:46 AM, FluffyChix said:

Hey! I'm in Tomball girl! We should totally meet up sometime! Congrats on the girls and losing so much!!

Fluffy!! Just saw this! OMG, my mom lives in Tomball!! Actually she just moved to my area closer in Houston, but I was in Tomball all the time! We definitely should meet up!! And same for all the Texas ladies! Or anyone visiting for that matter! Small woild. :) :) :)

2 minutes ago, logicwand said:

Fluffy!! Just saw this! OMG, my mom lives in Tomball!! Actually she just moved to my area closer in Houston, but I was in Tomball all the time! We definitely should meet up!! And same for all the Texas ladies! Or anyone visiting for that matter! Small woild. :) :) :)

Let me know! You should also come to our support group. My RD is the bomb and the girls are so neat. It's at Park Plaza Hospital on a Saturday--1 time per month. The Saturday changes right now...but it should be second Saturday. :)

Boobs take a long time to heal...just like our stomachs. The scars are looking better and they have really dropped and fluffed. Just wanted to post an update. Another before and after. This BL/BA was like the crown on top of sleeve surgery. I highly recommend if you're considering it. I have even more confidence and I didn't think that was possible after the sleeve. Lol

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

My boobs where huge! They look decent after my 100lb loss. I'd love to get my belly done. It's not horrible but it would be nice.

All of us Texas girls need to get together! Seriously! I'm in college station. Meet up somewhere and have lunch!

You look fantastic @logicwand! I'm so envious you didn't need a TT!

Are you happy you went with the cohesive gel (i.e. Gummy bear)? Any reason you chose round vs. tear drop? (Can you tell I've been doing a lot of research? 🤣)

6 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Let me know! You should also come to our support group. My RD is the bomb and the girls are so neat. It's at Park Plaza Hospital on a Saturday--1 time per month. The Saturday changes right now...but it should be second Saturday. :)

Ooooo I'm glad you mentioned that. I need something like that right now. To make a long story short, after the holidays and this boob job (no intense cardio) I've gained at least 7 lbs. I really need to get back on the band wagon. I would LOOOOVE to go to the next support group meeting and to meet you!! Consider me there!

6 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

You look fantastic @logicwand! I'm so envious you didn't need a TT!

Are you happy you went with the cohesive gel (i.e. Gummy bear)? Any reason you chose round vs. tear drop? (Can you tell I've been doing a lot of research? 🤣)

Thank you so much! So first, I'll tell you that I trusted my doctor's opinion and he recommended the high profile round implants. I definitely desired a natural tear drop shape and he said that with my extra skin and fat (lol) that I don't need the Gummy bear implant; my breasts will "drop and fluff" as they say and that will create the look I'm going for (and it's cheaper apparently). Second, I took the most flattering pics in those tops! LOL I play with angles and lighting and posing. Hahaha. See attached for how my tummy looks at its worst! I sucked it in on one side shot and let loose in the other. I would definitely like a TT and BBL too!! Is surgery an addiction? Eeeeek!!

IMG_7496.jpg

IMG_7498.jpg

IMG_7499.jpg

IMG_7503.jpg

My weight finally stabilized around 145 (original goal weight), so I went forward with surgery for a breast lift with implants (Dr. Ciaravino in Houston is amazing). I lost 72 lbs total after the sleeve but added approximately 1.5 lbs of implants (Mentor MemoryGel Smooth Round High Profile 350cc). I cry when I see these photos side by side. I got sleeved on 2/28/2018 and got these boobs 9 months later on 11/30/2018. What a year.
IMG_8801.thumb.JPG.4aca67a16160b2ba419b0d473b8fb034.JPG
IMG_4158.thumb.jpg.30b8b79b5ce3dd291c15c3fc9f18b426.jpg IMG_3565.thumb.jpg.0599e8c67ec964fda4271f5b628fbca4.jpg
IMG_3606.thumb.jpg.613d408712fcda5a9b2341f52c49a502.jpg
Go girl! Yes! Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 04/16/2019 at 13:41, logicwand said:

Boobs take a long time to heal...just like our stomachs. The scars are looking better and they have really dropped and fluffed. Just wanted to post an update. Another before and after. This BL/BA was like the crown on top of sleeve surgery. I highly recommend if you're considering it. I have even more confidence and I didn't think that was possible after the sleeve. Lol

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

Wow!! You look great!!
I want and need my boobs done too!! You’re here in Houston right?
Your stomach/body looks so tone...mine is very loose looking but I think that had a whole lot to do with my not getting enough protien in and losing a ton of muscle along w my fat. Trying to lift weights in the gym and get it back—the muscle that is lol not the fat!!

7 hours ago, Kris77 said:

Wow!! You look great!!
I want and need my boobs done too!! You’re here in Houston right?
Your stomach/body looks so tone...mine is very loose looking but I think that had a whole lot to do with my not getting enough protien in and losing a ton of muscle along w my fat. Trying to lift weights in the gym and get it back—the muscle that is lol not the fat!!

Thank you so much!!! Honestly, I don't know how my stomach looks so flat in that photo. LOL My skin didn't snap back after my 70 lb weight loss, but it's not too horrible for being 42 I guess. I definitely have no muscles and need to work out too! I think that will really help with the lax skin. It's worst in my stomach and arms. If you can do your boobs I think you should!! I am SO glad I did it. I'm very happy with them. ANd yes!! I am in Houston!! If you make any appointments for consultations on breast augmentation, you MUST visit with Michael Ciaravino. He did a spectacular job on my deformed looking breasts. He's a miracle worker and the most affordable (that I found). I'm SO glad I got him to do the surgery on my breasts.

And holy smokes!! I just read your stats!! CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss!! You totally killed it girlfriend!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

Edited by logicwand

Inspiring I want me some boobs now too I’m a 34D and worry what they will look like a year from now now I know they is hope

What did he charge ?

And how does tht affect mammograms ?