Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery and Divorce - Advice!?

Does the 16 toed troll have a father, uncle, brother? You know, I just might be interested.

1 minute ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

Ugh. What a crock of crap. As if attraction is all there is at this age!

Can I just tell you that if I had a man that paid as much attention to me as you seem to do for your wife, I'd be so freaking in love and happy I'd never leave? You could look like a troll and have 16 toes and I would love you from my soul. THAT is love. Look for it next time!

Agreed. I'm out here in dystopian dating wastelands and she's casually spilling Water in a drought...

So your "Ex" left to " Find Himself"? Does he really think he is worth the search? And he didn't feel lost until you committed to weight loss? What a 14 carat Bozo he turned out to be! What is the male equivalent of" Bye Felicia," maybe" Bye Feliciano?" Now he has shown his true colors and they look murky to me! Just Saying!

What is the male equivalent of" Bye Felicia," maybe" Bye Feliciano?" Now he has shown his true colors and they look murky to me! Just Saying!

English Teacher thoughts: I feel like "Bye, Felicia" **in usage** is gender neutral, like, "Girl, please!"

Or maybe I just like annoying the men in my life, calling them "Felicia" and "Girl".... honestly, it's a crapshoot. #teamgenderneutral #professionalopinion

Sent from my LG-G710 using BariatricPal mobile app

2 hours ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

I know, right! Lemme at her!!!!

This Justice League is really happening, huh? Alright I'll start drafting a charter.

Edited by GreenTealael

1 minute ago, Sigi42 said:

English Teacher thoughts: I feel like "Bye, Felicia" **in usage** is gender neutral, like, "Girl, please!"

Or maybe I just like annoying the men in my life, calling them "Felicia" and "Girl".... honestly, it's a crapshoot. #teamgenderneutral #professionalopinion

OK I'm I clearly need to look for a new brand of tin for my foil hat because you're all up in my brain girl!

(Hey I've just invented a creepy new pick up line!)

OK I'm I clearly need to look for a new brand of tin for my foil hat because you're all up in my brain girl!
(Hey I've just invented a creepy new pick up line!)
Bwahahaha you just made me snort my hot tea through my nose, which I guess is good for my cold, lol

You should **definitely** use that line in public, at least once.

There is technically no male equivalent to

Bye Felicia

It's from the movie Friday. She keeps showing up at the most inopportune time asking for inappropriate things, mostly money.

It's how you dismiss someone who you have no intention of ever taking seriously. No need to genderize it.

Edited by GreenTealael

On 12/19/2018 at 5:32 PM, frankt04 said:

23yr relationship. Im now 42, i cook every night, flowers weekly, love and adore my wife more every day. Found out she has had multiple online affairs and now wants a divorce, “I’m just not attracted to skinny guys” she said. Ouch. So its a human thing not just a man thing.

We have a 9 and 2 year old.

Biggest 440lbs
Day of surgery 404lbs
Today 205lbs

Ugh. Humans really do suck sometimes! You get honorary membership to our Justice League!

On 12/19/2018 at 6:44 PM, elcee said:

There is a certain point in the relationship when the thing that should attract a partner most is their personality and mind not their looks. We all age, get wrinkles, saggy bits etc. Some of us gain weight, others lose but inside it is still the person that you loved.

It's sad when a person forgets that

Saggy Bits!

Wait to you lose your weight he is going be so sorry he left but girl keep going forward. I do think it is a good ideal to do things he never wanted to and enjoy yourself. food I wonder if you can have a grape. They say freeze them then it's like a popsicle, just don't swoll it just suck. Maybe the sugar of the grape be enough like wine and natural sugar freezes on the outside of grape, ease you right now.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using BariatricPal mobile app

I would love an update on this! Six months later, I bet you are looking amazing and living your life. This may have been blessing in disguise!!

How about buying yourself an amazing new outfit 2 sizes smaller than your current size and talk to a friend/sister/etc to plan an amazing night out at a show or a weekend away to reward yourself once you get there. It will give you something positive to research and look forward to

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app