Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, Mbeasley said:

The 27 lbs down is from my first day walking into the clinic for my first consultation 9/19/2018 to 3/3/2019.

My starting weight was 283 9/19/2019 and my weight this morning 3/3/2019 is 254. i have a positive LOSS of 29lbs. YAY!!

You look fabulous and so happy! I bet it felt gooooo ooD to strut around in those heels! Keep up the great work and I hope you get that extra time off work 🙏🏼

I did get the extra time off and i am glad i did. Knowing how much you can eat is different with each meal you eat. I am glad i have the extra time to explore.

On 03/08/2019 at 07:59, Mbeasley said:

Follow up apt i am down 37lbs now and it feels so good! I am not going to pull out any small clothes until my 3 month check in in June. It will be here sooner then later.

Congratulations!!! That’s phenomenal 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

You know I almost hate having testing anymore, sure I make it through but there is always an addendum. Chest/Abdominal MRI. to check Thoracic Aorta Aneurysm- " Surprise you have a noticable Renal cyst on 1 kidney: My question? Which one? I have 3.
Now neck Cat Scan to check what's causing neck pain that increases daily " Ahhh-em You have a thyroid nodule, you better notify your PCP and have further testing and scans. When I was scanned for bladder problems they announced I had diveriticuli in my lower left colon. They had better hurry up and get me fixed up, it gets increasingly hard to find replacement parts for a mid 1940s jalopy like me, pretty soon we will have to resort to binders twine and bailing wire to repair, not only will I be on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, I will BE the Blue Collar Your. I can see Jeff Foxworthy over my inert body ." If your doctors have to resort to___ and ___ , you might be a Redneck!"
Someone once said to take life with a grain of salt, shoot I'm the whole blue box of Morton's now, can't even hope for Diamond, just generic Morton's.

I'm 50 and going through my pre-op workup now. I also feel like most people have this surgery earlier in life but this is when I finally realized that it was the option for me so I'm going to pursue it. Good luck to you. I'm hoping for a date in May. Fingers crossed.

8 minutes ago, DeniseADK said:

I'm 50 and going through my pre-op workup now. I also feel like most people have this surgery earlier in life but this is when I finally realized that it was the option for me so I'm going to pursue it. Good luck to you. I'm hoping for a date in May. Fingers crossed.

Being over 50 myself, it starts to become imperative to get healthy. Best wishes on your upcoming surgery 🤞🤞💗

On 03/09/2019 at 20:36, DeniseADK said:

Congratulations on your upcoming date Denise! Yep, took me a long time to finally have my “aha” moment but thank God I did. Good luck and may your pre op process be smooth sailing ⛵️

On 03/10/2019 at 22:26, Sleevedandleanineugene said:

I’m 57 and having VSG on April 5.
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery 👍🏻