Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just can't reiterate enough on how glad I am that I decided to have surgery!!! My journey started in June of 2017, that's when I decided to go with the gastric bypass. I had to wait for a whole year before I actually had surgery, due to not being able to keep my weight down🤷🏾‍♀️. I finally had surgery in June 2018 and it has been the best decision I could have made to regain control of my body and my life. I thought it would take close to a year, to get near my goal weight. However, to my amazement i'm only 19 lbs., away from my goal weight now♀️!!! Since my journey began up until now, I have lost 113 lbs.! I have noticed that my metabolism has sped up and I now have to have about 5 small meals through the day. My food digest's really fast now and i'm okay with that. I'm so happy that I can be active and do things that I haven't done in many years. It feels awesome to go shopping and not♀️ have to go in the plus sized(goodbye size 26) section anymore

(Hello size 10)!!!

RNYGB: 6/25/2018

HW: 297 LBS.

SW: 246 LBS.

CW: 184 LBS.

GW: 165 LBS.FB_IMG_1542672615966.jpeg

Fantastic results your an inspiration!

Fantastic results your an inspiration!
Thank you

You look great [emoji1474] keep up the amazing work im new to the bypass laugh I’m revised from sleeve on 12/3 so far I have no complaints yet
Thank you. Best wishes to you on your new journey

Oh wow that's fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

I just can't reiterate enough on how glad I am that I decided to have surgery[emoji847]!!! My journey started in June of 2017, that's when I decided to go with the gastric bypass. I had to wait for a whole year before I actually had surgery, due to not being able to keep my weight down🤷🏾‍♀️. I finally had surgery in June 2018 and it has been the best decision I could have made to regain control of my body and my life. I thought it would take close to a year, to get near my goal weight. However, to my amazement i'm only 19 lbs., away from my goal weight now[emoji1495]‍♀️!!! Since my journey began up until now, I have lost 113 lbs.! I have noticed that my metabolism has sped up and I now have to have about 5 small meals through the day. My food digest's really fast now and i'm okay with that. I'm so happy that I can be active and do things that I haven't done in many years. It feels awesome to go shopping and not[emoji1496]‍♀️ have to go in the plus sized(goodbye size 26) section anymore
(Hello size 10)[emoji1494]!!!
GW: 165 LBS.FB_IMG_1542672615966.thumb.jpeg.4ab0ad7388cb9354d4d8085a2008324f.jpeg

I'm so happy for you! Your story is encouraging. I'm getting snipped on December 26th!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm so happy for you! Your story is encouraging. I'm getting snipped on December 26th!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you. I'm glad that it can be encouragement to someone. The day after Christmas, you're getting an awesome Christmas present!!! Best of wishes on your new journey!

I just can't reiterate enough on how glad I am that I decided to have surgery[emoji847]!!! My journey started in June of 2017, that's when I decided to go with the gastric bypass. I had to wait for a whole year before I actually had surgery, due to not being able to keep my weight down🤷🏾‍♀️. I finally had surgery in June 2018 and it has been the best decision I could have made to regain control of my body and my life. I thought it would take close to a year, to get near my goal weight. However, to my amazement i'm only 19 lbs., away from my goal weight now[emoji1495]‍♀️!!! Since my journey began up until now, I have lost 113 lbs.! I have noticed that my metabolism has sped up and I now have to have about 5 small meals through the day. My food digest's really fast now and i'm okay with that. I'm so happy that I can be active and do things that I haven't done in many years. It feels awesome to go shopping and not[emoji1496]‍♀️ have to go in the plus sized(goodbye size 26) section anymore
(Hello size 10)[emoji1494]!!!
GW: 165 LBS.FB_IMG_1542672615966.thumb.jpeg.4ab0ad7388cb9354d4d8085a2008324f.jpeg

Omg girl! Look at you, Hottie! Congratulations. Good work! You look fabulous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

You are getting a belated Christmas present, since December 26th is my really truly birthday when I Shall Acheive 73, I prefer to think of it as a beautiful group of beautiful people will immortalize that day as their SURGIBIRTHDAY and forever share that day as SPECIAL. And looking back on a plethora of ugly misshapen gifts, this is the MOST WONDERFUL I ever have received. Thank you each and everyone for committing to a healthier and better life on MY DAY! Much💕 Love from your😝 Frustr8

Omg girl! Look at you, Hottie! Congratulations. Good work! You look fabulous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you so much