Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2019 Sleevers?

Monday the 25th for me, too. Can we make a Facebook group or something? I don’t love this forum style.
25th for me too!!

I'm scheduled for Monday the 25th. Can't wait!
I'm scheduled for the 25th too! Can't wait either!

On 02/20/2019 at 21:56, COCOAKP2 said:

Aww thank you so much. If I remember correctly, your surgery is tomorrow. God bless. I'll be thinking about u and praying for you [emoji120]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using BariatricPal mobile app

@cocoaakp2 surgery was fine but I was extremely nauseous and throwing up after all day long. Worst day ever . Now my bp is high and they think it may be from the pain meds. I’m not really in any significant pain, just sore and my head is pounding. Hopefully today goes better.
Thank you!

@cocoaakp2 surgery was fine but I was extremely nauseous and throwing up after all day long. Worst day ever . Now my bp is high and they think it may be from the pain meds. I’m not really in any significant pain, just sore and my head is pounding. Hopefully today goes better.
Thank you!
Get well soon! Hope your recovery gets better day by day. Take it easy and stay as long as you need to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using BariatricPal mobile app

On 2/22/2019 at 8:25 AM, Elsy said:

Thank you!

@Elsy I'm so sorry the same thing happened to me. Surgery was fine and I never took the pain killers but I got nauseous from the anesthesia so the first 36 hours were unpleasant.

Where are my Feb peeps? How is everyone doin? I just weighed for the first time today and I’m 12lb down since 2/13. Surg was 2/14.

1 hour ago, BKC0425 said:

Jan 31st sleever here. Down 21 pounds since surgery, but hit my first stall. emoji853.png

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

17 lbs down since 2/11! Feeling really good.

Edited by Lizbeth926

On 02/23/2019 at 16:30, larisa1 said:

Where are my Feb peeps? How is everyone doin? I just weighed for the first time today and I’m 12lb down since 2/13. Surg was 2/14.
Congrats!
I haven’t weight in a few days but I was down 10.1 pounds since
Surgery 2/11. 2 pounds away from onderland! I’m able to drink Water quicker with no more pain. Getting so sick of Protein Shakes and chewable vitamins but pushing through. 9 more days until I get to eat soft foods

Hey February peeps! Just wondering what your surgeons wanted you to eat/or not for your first week? Did you all have or not have an appetite? I’m on day 3 and find that my all clear liquids diet for the first week is definitely going to be a challenge. I didn’t think I’d be so hungry but I am.😕 I will have to adjust.

On 02/23/2019 at 20:53, BusyBee77 said:

Hello,

Constipation any body? Had my surgery on 02/14/19 and I had only one bowel movement .. any suggestions?

Have you called your doctor? They may be able to recommend something for you. I know if I’m not active enough that can happen to me. Be sure you’re drinking all your fluids every day too, that can make a big difference.

Surgery date was February 6th. Caught a stomach virus in the hospital so it’s been pretty bad but hanging in there. 20 lbs lost