Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2019 Sleevers?

I had my surgery on Feb 6th and I lost 10 lbs the first week on the clear liquid diet, but now that I'm on a full liquid diet, the weight loss has slowed slightly -- I'm still losing but at a much slower daily rate. Has this happened with anyone else?
I also have a hard time drinking Water still -- it makes me nauseous. I've been drinking a lot of other liquids but I find it impossible to hit that 3 liter daily liquid goal without being able to drink much Water.
Other than that, I physically feel totally normal, hope you all are recovering well also!
I had my surgery same day the 6. I have the same issues as you. I am having trouble drinking my shake and broth ...water us ok for me. I am just dying to go on the next stage. Weight loss as well slow

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey there 4 days post op. Only sign of me having had a surgery is
Tight and sore belly and the cold I caught in the hospital. I am able
To drink normally (not chug) and eat entire yogurt in one sitting. I had a total meltdown yesterday thinking that surgery didn’t work because I was “starving” and everything was going down so easily. My dietician and an Ativan helped me through lol she taught me about head hunger but it literally felt so real. Have 21 days left of full liquids with puréed fruit. Ready to take on some chicken or egg salad!

On 02/14/2019 at 08:02, RiaR said:

So how are you feeling today. I am.nervous too my surgery isnt till 26

Sent from my SM-G950W using BariatricPal mobile app

I felt ok yesterday no gas pains but I was nauseous and throwing up blood from the surgery... it wasn’t painful just annoying because I had to stay until I was able keep liquids down which wasnt until around 430pm

Had my sleeve 2/5/19! The surgery lasted 5 hours due to adhesions from a prior liver surgery.

On 02/15/2019 at 16:37, Kadam65 said:

Had my sleeve 2/5/19! The surgery lasted 5 hours due to adhesions from a prior liver surgery.
Oh my! How are you feeling now?
I’m getting serious butterflies. I had a lapband in 2012 and it had to be removed 11/2017 due to it slipping. So I decided to have the sleeve. My doctor says that my surgery could go long depending on what things look like when they go in because of the previous lapband.
Maybe that’s why I’m getting nervous.

My dr. Said the exact same thing before the surgery. I spent two days in the hospital and developed severe diarrhea when I got home. Now I am feeling good.

How do I reply to someone else’s post?

On 02/15/2019 at 16:55, Kadam65 said:

My dr. Said the exact same thing before the surgery. I spent two days in the hospital and developed severe diarrhea when I got home. Now I am feeling good.
I’m so glad you’re feeling better!

On 02/15/2019 at 17:07, Newme2019!! said:

How do I reply to someone else’s post?
I’m not sure what device you’re using but in my iPhone I press and hold for a second the post I want to quote and I get the pop out of the options to select. Once you do that you can just write in the box below it.

February 11th. Week one post op nearly in the books! Feeling pretty good.

On 02/16/2019 at 21:30, Lizbeth926 said:

Same here! I don’t even feel like I had surgery.

When are you planning on going back to work?

On 02/15/2019 at 16:13, Elsy said:

I’m not sure what device you’re using but in my iPhone I press and hold for a second the post I want to quote and I get the pop out of the options to select. Once you do that you can just write in the box below it.
Oh my! Thanks I am on an IPHONE too! 🤦‍♀️

On 02/16/2019 at 20:30, Lizbeth926 said:

Me too!! I am so ready for next stage though!

I am about 10 days out, feeling pretty good, able to tolerate fluids and Protein. The only thing is I still have pain in right side. The doctor at post op visit said the one stitch is probably pulling and causing the pain. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

My surgery date is booked on February 24th 2019 ... starting to get excited mixed with other anxious feelings