Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else experiencing very vivid dreams post op? My dreams are way more intense then they ever were preop. Some of them very fun and exciting 😎 some of them not but mostly all good. Not sure if it’s from not eating as much and losing weight quickly or something else. Not worried about it but just one of those unexpected side effects.

I've had this too. I think its because I have been sleeping worse and more since surgery. Dreams are associated with a shallower sleep phase.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Well I have also on my side the fact that people in my age group, okay Johnnie Cochran invoked the Race card, I'll invoke the Age card, but this true- we cat nap instead of solid wads of sleep at a time. Best I can do, 3-4 hour increments, oh I USALLY drop back off, if not there I am! and it's NO BIG Thing if I don't. I am rather entertained by watching the green light blink on my TPN pump machine, yeah maybe come Spring I 'll buy me a LIFE! One lead pipe cinch, the Rites of Spring will not include junky skunky. Fast food , that button thankfully is no longer able to be pushed! And for me that's a Dream Fulfilled!👼🙏😇

Well I have also on my side the fact that people in my age group, okay Johnnie Cochran invoked the Race card, I'll invoke the Age card, but this true- we cat nap instead of solid wads of sleep at a time. Best I can do, 3-4 hour increments, oh I USALLY drop back off, if not there I am! and it's NO BIG Thing if I don't. I am rather entertained by watching the green light blink on my TPN pump machine, yeah maybe come Spring I 'll buy me a LIFE! One lead pipe cinch, the Rites of Spring will not include junky skunky. Fast food , that button thankfully is no longer able to be pushed! And for me that's a Dream Fulfilled![emoji72][emoji120][emoji56]
Lol I dont think I understood any of that

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

My dreams became vivid and daunting after directly surgery, these days I get a mix.

Edited by GreenTealael

I am SO glad to hear others talking about this! I had RNY on 11/28 and since then, I've been having really vivid and almost symbolic dreams - one of a ghost sitting on top of me and I told it to go away. Perhaps I'm getting rid of things "weighing me down"? lol Every night is at least one crazy dream.

On 12/09/2018 at 21:29, irol888 said:

I am SO glad to hear others talking about this! I had RNY on 11/28 and since then, I've been having really vivid and almost symbolic dreams - one of a ghost sitting on top of me and I told it to go away. Perhaps I'm getting rid of things "weighing me down"? lol Every night is at least one crazy dream.

Haven’t had any ghost dreams thankfully! I did have a couple that involved my wife but like most deems woke up too soon!!! 😎😎😎😎😂😜