Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was going to try eggs today but at chickened out Lol

maybe next weekend I will try them...

I'm loving poached eggs. (my first time cooking them and I'm a master already, never going back to overeasy!) I'm also loving pureed Beans, Soups. I had some salmon the other day and that went down with no problem. Tried some chicken. My stomach said "This aint it chief". So far the only solids I can tolerate are eggs and seafood, and only very small amounts. 1 medium egg, 4 oz of Soup, 2-3 oz of pureed food.

This is about the same for me,except I tried rotisserie chicken and that worked . Surgery here was te 16th

Haven’t had too many issues with purées or even soft foods. tuna and chicken seem to do ok - even tried a tiny bit of very tender roast (hey. I make it I try it. ;). Lol!!). I haven’t tried eggs yet - maybe tomorrow. The only thing that has disagreed with me is pudding, weirdly enough.

Idk what it is I feel that bad tightness in my back and front and excess salvia and boom I’m throwing up. I think it’s still hard for me so I’m gonna ease up more into it and stay on purées for an extra bit. Although tuna alone goes down well

On 02/10/2019 at 18:34, melimel35089 said:

Idk what it is I feel that bad tightness in my back and front and excess salvia and boom I’m throwing up. I think it’s still hard for me so I’m gonna ease up more into it and stay on purées for an extra bit. Although tuna alone goes down well
I was sleeved on 1/21. I did ok on the soft foods but experienced that when I moved to solid foods. I think mine was not eating slowly enough and watching for signs of being full and realizing at that point I CANNOT take one more bite or it’s all coming up. My head wants to eat it all so badly but my pouch says No. I know everyone’s signs are different but mine vary between that pressure under my sternum, burping or hiccups and sometimes even a sneeze. I’m no expert on this whole thing yet but this is my experience so far.

On 02/11/2019 at 08:11, ctsveryown said:

Was sleeved on 1/14/19 down 30lbs but I think I eat to big of a portion compared to others. Any input?
Congratulations!! I will be thrilled if I can hit 30 lbs in less than a month. IMHO if it’s working I wouldn’t worry

Just now, melimel35089 said:

I think that could be but I’m not half way thru 2oz and I’m throwing up

Maybe you need to call your team. You shouldn't be throwing up every time you try to eat.....

It doesn’t happen with purée foods but when I ate eggs and shredded chicken not even two ounces in my chest and back tightness up and out it goes. I think my stomach may need more time in purée or I’m eating a bit fast. Either way I’ll call thank u

It doesn’t happen with purée foods but when I ate eggs and shredded chicken not even two ounces in my chest and back tightness up and out it goes. I think my stomach may need more time in purée or I’m eating a bit fast. Either way I’ll call thank u

My dietitian said no chicken for at least a month yet...I can puree chicken salad but no other chicken. She said it doesn't sit well with some folks for a while. So for now I had fish last night and mashed cauliflower and I had that for lunch today also. Was great....but I did eat a little too fast and i got a full feeling and it hurt a bit til I took a break and then I definitely ate one bite too much today and I felt the same. Maybe try a different type of food? If you like fish, it tends to be lighter, so maybe try that? I haven't tried a lot of different food but so far things are sitting okay with me...I am sort of waiting for the other shoe to drop so to speak lol

tuna alone sits well when I mixed it with eggs not so much, the chicken was chicken breast and I put a bit o mayo kinda dry maybe it’s true what u say of chicken maybe too heavy. So I’m gonna wait a bit to try again

It sounds like maybe that is it...too dry. I use canned chicken for my chicken salad and just puree it- it isn't bad. Not my favorite but it is edible LOL

good luck with everything!