Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies I will be officially 3 weeks post op tomorrow. I am so over broth my surgeon told me to try an egg and I can do scrabbles but not boiled mashed up. I am scared to introduce new stuff I know I have too. Anyone that is at this stage what have you tried?

Ladies I will be officially 3 weeks post op tomorrow. I am so over broth my surgeon told me to try an egg and I can do scrabbles but not boiled mashed up. I am scared to introduce new stuff I know I have too. Anyone that is at this stage what have you tried?
I will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I've eaten tuna fish in the packets, string cheese, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, apple sauce, chicken salad

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Ellens531 I have eaten applesauce I just can’t purée meat. That seems so disgusting to me. How did you eat the chicken salad and tuna did you purée?

I feel the same. I can start purées on Wednesday but blending meat sounds so ...yuck.

Ellens531 I have eaten applesauce I just can’t purée meat. That seems so disgusting to me. How did you eat the chicken salad and tuna did you purée?
I did not puree. I chewed and chewed and chewed. I call it chewing beyond any recognition of flavor lol

1 minute ago, Ellens531 said:

I did not puree. I chewed and chewed and chewed. I call it chewing beyond any recognition of flavor lol

I’m going to try Greek yogurt , chicken salad, and ricotta bake this week. Last day of liquids is tomorrow 🥳

CurvyMom I have had Greek yogurt I can tolerate that it’s the meat I am scared to have.

Thanks ladies! I went to the store today to get stuff to make Ricotta bake and I will try some string cheese and oatmeal.

Ellen531 did you do plain oatmeal or flavored?

Try the weight watchers smoked string cheese. It’s soo good.

Just now, KayC12019 said:

Thanks ladies! I went to the store today to get stuff to make Ricotta bake and I will try some string cheese and oatmeal.

I am going to purée a little chicken and mix it until smooth with light mayo and just try it. If it’s awful I will wait til soft foods to add meats

2 minutes ago, Ellens531 said:

Quaker lower sugar maple & brown sugar

This sounds amazing right now ... I’m ready for some actual food I guess. Do you make it with Water or fairlife milk?

oatmeal is ok for purée stage??

I’ve done chicken salad on puréed. I put rotisserie chicken in a food processor with some spices and chicken broth. Puréed that and then added Greek yogurt and mayo. It was actually really good despite looking a little gross. I’ve made it twice.