Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

AMAW/CAMAW - Let's do this thang!

Breakfast this morning on Day 1. Or should I say Brunch, cuz I just ate it. :D

Turned out to be one of my Psylli Egg McBiscuits

The biscuits are one of my creations and are totes legal for CAMAW! :D

psylli-egg-mcbiscuit_3723web.thumb.jpg.e345ccf4b38ea200a1148bf956e7df52.jpg

image.thumb.png.ddd3ffcedb10657de9a34bfc825dcc7a.png

image.png.85bff5ec6a9fb7f2a8d8ac66bd995766.png

Warning this biscuit is a total gut bomb. You have to have ZERO swallowing issues and be fully hydrated BEFORE eating it! :) I used different ingredients for this one, but you can read the cooking instructions here on my old - now defunct blog.

http://fluffychixcook.com/egg-fast-breakfast-biscuit-low-carb-keto-breakfast-yum/

Edited by FluffyChix

That looks amazingly scrumptious!!! How do you make the ‘biscuits’? It also looks huge! 😀

1 hour ago, Alpaca55 said:

That looks amazingly scrumptious!!! How do you make the ‘biscuits’? It also looks huge! 😀

I put the recipe I used for this and the link to to how to make it up above.

Basically stir the ingredients together. Nuke covered in 15 sec intervals until done. It will still feel wet. It took about 1 min 15 seconds in my micro. Then tump into a dry small omelet pan over high heat and brown it on both sides. Then split it and brown the insides. It's a gut bomb of fiber...very dense, so you can't have any swallowing or esophagus problems or you should definitely NOT try this at home. And you MUST be fully hydrated before sending one of these down to your new tummy. Eat slowly, chew a million times. Wait 15 minutes after eating then send some Water down the pipes to flush them!

Edited by FluffyChix

24 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

It's a gut bomb of fiber...very dense, so you can't have any swallowing or esophagus problems or you should definitely NOT try this at home. And you MUST be fully hydrated before sending one of these down to your new tummy. Eat slowly, chew a million times. Wait 15 minutes after eating then send some Water down the pipes to flush them!

You make breakfast sound dangerous :lol:

With a 1/2 tsp of psyllum though, that much of a gut bomb?

3 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

You make Breakfast sound dangerous :lol:

With a 1/2 tsp of psyllum though, that much of a gut bomb?

Well the texture of them is VERY VERY dense you know? Cuz there's not a lot of Fluid to dilute it. So when you take it out of the micro it's a little "slimey" and like a hockey puck. LOL. Then you fry it off in the pan and it dries out. A lot. Making it even more puckish. :D You should try it and see what you think! It's whole psyllium husk though, not the powder. Although if you're weighing it, can't see that there would be much difference.

Making my psylli wraps for dinner to have with grilled chickie boob and avocado. :)

Edited by FluffyChix

Very impressive FC!! Thank you for sharing... 🤗

I’m going to start on Monday
Calories at 750
Carbs at 10 grams
Fat 36 grams
Protein 80 grams
H2O 80-100 oz
Steps up to 4000. I know it not much but it’s a lots of steps for me and I’m going to do IF 16:8

4 minutes ago, clsumrall said:

I’m going to start on Monday
Calories at 750
Carbs at 10 grams
Fat 36 grams
Protein 80 grams
H2O 80-100 oz
Steps up to 4000. I know it not much but it’s a lots of steps for me and I’m going to do IF 16:8

Yay! So glad you're doing this with us! Misery Sux-cess loves company! ;) hehe :D How ya feeling hon?

Hanging in there get my stitches out on Tuesday will be meeting with the oncologist at the same time. Hopefully good news and maybe I’ll cook up that rib eye steak I’m craving. Perfect week for 🥩

8 minutes ago, clsumrall said:

Hanging in there get my stitches out on Tuesday will be meeting with the oncologist at the same time. Hopefully good news and maybe I’ll cook up that rib eye steak I’m craving. Perfect week for 🥩

Sayin' major major prayers for no cancer!!!! Celebrate with meat! Hey did you know about costco and the Ribeye Cap Steak (prime)? It's from the spinalis dorsi, the most tender and flavorful muscle on the cow!!! :) I sooooo am lobbying for a Costco membership when the Sam's runs out! We want pics of your steak! ;) ha

I’m feeling a bit moovy 🐂🐄

lunch (still working on eating it)

tuna-egg-cottage-cheese-salad_3725web.thumb.jpg.15b27d980568b32457a38958d3d679dd.jpg

Afters--will have to have it as a snack in a couple of hours:

tuna-egg-cottage-cheese-saladafter_3726web.thumb.jpg.ae0be7561cf87f75cae4e6e8bdb78f12.jpg

image.png.8e42c1aab2d646a425a55a60aca7be04.png

Edited by FluffyChix

I want to follow my old Atkins plan, but since surgery I am unable to eat meat and keep it down. Every time I eat meat I throw it up after about 5 minutes, my sleeve just won’t tolerate it ☹️

The old Atkins plan really worked for me! Lost 6.5stone when I focused on it 6 years ago but once I stopped, I regained all the weight! Eating Protein and fats was so easy for me but it’s very severe ... I’m such an idiot! 🤯

8 hours ago, blondie46 said:

I want to follow my old Atkins plan, but since surgery I am unable to eat meat and keep it down. Every time I eat meat I throw it up after about 5 minutes, my sleeve just won’t tolerate it ☹️

Why not fill out your profile so we can see how far out you are and maybe offer useful advice? :) Hopefully the collective wisdom of the board can help you figure some things out?! ((hugs))