Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wish you a safe surgery and speedy recovery please share any tips for me when you complete surgery

Will do. And you do the same after you have yours for I’ve learned a lot here and have gotten some relief and what to expect for every body is different but my doctor told me beings I had a lap band before that my body could act differently than others. ?? So I may have to even work harder.

Well I’m here in the Czech Republic getting ready for my surgery tomorrow 😃 exciting times. I’m self paying from the UK and it was much cheaper to have the procedure here lol

Well Best Wishes for tomorrow & may YOUR surgery be wonderful and your healings smooth. Keep us updated on your Weight loss journey.

January 31. I think this will be the longest month ever.

Hey all you set to have your surgery in January. I had mine done on 01/09. Would love to hear from anyone on how they are doing within the first week or so of surgery. I feel like I am pregnant. So bloated. Ug. Hoping it goes down sooner rather than later. Started weight at 230 (5'6") and am down 9 pounds in four days. Wow! So excited. Certainly no one can tell because my stomach is like a balloon! :)

My date for my new surgery is January 31. (I was banded but had it removed in Sept of 18)

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Well Good good luck to you, hope this will be just the surgery You need!

On 01/13/2019 at 07:37, PattyvSG said:

Hey all you set to have your surgery in January. I had mine done on 01/09. Would love to hear from anyone on how they are doing within the first week or so of surgery. I feel like I am pregnant. So bloated. Ug. Hoping it goes down sooner rather than later. Started weight at 230 (5'6") and am down 9 pounds in four days. Wow! So excited. Certainly no one can tell because my stomach is like a balloon! :)

Had my sleeve surgery on 01-08. I’m down 8 lbs since surgery and 53 lbs from HW. Day 3 post-op before I felt a little normal, but Day 4 post-op was much better. I was able to get over 95 oz of Fluid and 109 g of Protein. My goal from NUT is 90/90. Still taking meds for gastric spasm and PPI for now, but was able to cut BP med in half right before surgery. Expect to be off BP med by end of month. Will take advantage of working from home next week before returning to the office on 21st.

Hello, 10 days post op here. Is any one else feeling achy around the stomach area. I wasn’t feeling like this until today.

59 minutes ago, bruin2019 said:

Hello, 10 days post op here. Is any one else feeling achy around the stomach area. I wasn’t feeling like this until today.

I'm 9 days post-op and my stomach has felt sore since surgery, but each day it gets a little bit better. Mine is mostly sore on the incision nearest my stomach.

February I’m looking at

I havd my surgery done at 12:45p, Thursday (today). After about 10 hours I felt like my self again. Thinking clear and walking on my own. I’m so lucky to have an amazing husband and found an amazing surgeon and hospital. My sleeve took 20 minutes before of how well I followed my two week diet, even though I cheated a few times very little. I’m very sore but nothing I can’t handle! I can’t believe I made it!!!

Stalled after first week 😫 lost 10lb pre-op then 8lb in week one post op then not an ounce for 8 days now, I prepared for stalls but didn’t think it would happen one week after surgery, trying not to let it get to me, think I need to up my Water, hitting around 70-80g of Protein a day

Had VGS surgery 1/15/19
Honestly to date I have experienced no pain and lost 16 lbs. I had to get on Protein based shakes due to milk allergy. But doing well after surgery. They did remove the lap band. Just want to encourage other s in their journey.