Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exactly 3 months progress picctures

I am down 50lbs since surgery 3 months ago. I am very proud of myself, but I have been here before... twice. I just hope this times it stays off 😭😭😭 I can never ever ever keep the weight off!

My patterns:

2010 I was 200lb

2011 I was 145lb

2012 I was 200lb

2016 I was my lowest of 139lb

2018 I was my heaviest of 245lb

Now 185lb ugh the struggle is so annoying!!!

2711A10C-FF26-4F19-8236-DC9F69D6CD25.jpeg

I am down 50lbs since surgery 3 months ago. I am very proud of myself, but I have been here before... twice. I just hope this times it stays off [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I can never ever ever keep the weight off!

My patterns:
2010 I was 200lb
2011 I was 145lb
2012 I was 200lb
2711A10C-FF26-4F19-8236-DC9F69D6CD25.thumb.jpeg.721db16cf08256ee0b7fd004fdc86c82.jpeg
If you stick to the plan for food and don't over stretch your new tummy, this time should be better. I've done the same yo-yo trip up and down in a 70lb range. I don't see how I could possibly gain it all back if I'm eating the right portions and having mostly low carbs. You can do it. And you look awesome [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using BariatricPal mobile app

Fantastic results, keep it up, you look great

1 hour ago, jultrim18 said:

I am down 50lbs since surgery 3 months ago. I am very proud of myself, but I have been here before... twice. I just hope this times it stays off 😭😭😭 I can never ever ever keep the weight off!

My patterns:

2010 I was 200lb

2011 I was 145lb

2012 I was 200lb

2711A10C-FF26-4F19-8236-DC9F69D6CD25.jpeg

Let's agree that this time will be different!!!😊 You are kicking butt!

Wow! Amazing results, wtg!

Wow! Looking good!

Wow, the idea of losing 50lbs. in 3 months is still unfathomable to me as a recent post-op. I would be thrilled to death with 30. You look fantastic. What strikes me the most is that even though the focus is not on your face in the pic, you look far younger to me.

Well at 45+ at 11 weeks I am just a skoot behind you. You look GOOD, with a sore almost constant pouch pain, stricture, 5 ulcers and a prolonged liquid diet and 72, I just look 😩 weary. Tomkitten my son says he can see a weight loss, says he is proud of ME, even my PCP says,he is also. I would be a little grateful except I am like the lady: Someone said to her My you are looking so good today! Her answer What? Don't I always? See I used to think I was a wonderful person then too, only YOU defined me by MY weight and apparance(to you). I HAVE ALWAYS BE A WONDERFUL PERSON, LOVING AND LOVEABLE! Too bad YOU were so shallow YOU didn't see👀 it for yourself.
But I have now seen myself naked, I have lost my double-chins, my neck now looks like a 🐢 turtle emerging from my shell/shoulders, it is getting cold🍁🍂❄in Ohio, so I am not getting sunlight/Vitamin D, so my skin tone is off, a pale 😩- looking sallow off-shade, my once- plump lower abdomen looks like a deflated balloon, you know when you let out air it's kinda blobby? And my legs look constantly with bruising where I don't remember bumping things. My a** is flattening, Good, you think? Not when It hurts so bad to sit, especially on hard and wood chairs. First of month, I WILL be buying a Memory Foam sitting pillow, might even put it in its own little red wagon!
And the worst part I think this AM? The abiding pouch pain, the 5 stomal/ jejunem ulcers, the prolonged liquid diet, the lack of spontaneous 💩 and the STRICTURE that still abides.
But Dr Noria, my surgeon's partner, my designated endoscopist, swears on a stack of Merck Manuela and Grey's Anatomies I SHALL BE HEALED! She has been in THIS BUSINESS longer than I have been strictured, SO MAY IT BE SO!😪💦😛🙏