Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For those who use Patch MD

I just received my order yesterday and I'm going to start using these vitamin patches today. I got the Bariatric Pack with the multi, D3 and B12. Plus I also got Glucosamine/Condroitin for my knees. Here's my question........

I was looking on the back of the multi Vitamin pack and noticed that you get over 100% of your D3 and B12 within this vitamin alone. So is it really necessary to take an extra D3 & B12? I don't know what my levels look like as of yet. I have a physical in January where the DR told me he'll do a full lab on me.

I was just curious if I could get away with buying just the multi next month.

Plus, for those who use the glucosamine/condroitin patch, how do you feel it works? And exactly what have you felt a difference on, if anything?

Nobody?

I know this is an older thread but for what it’s worth I only use the multi Vitamin Patch and just had my 6 month labs and all is good!

I was thinking about doing these too.

I was wondering how these are working for everyone. Good bad thoughts comments please

2 hours ago, glannin said:

I was wondering how these are working for everyone. Good bad thoughts comments please

Hi there! I was initially having trouble getting my chewable vitamins down and discovered Patch MD. I ordered a month supply of the Multivitamin and utilized it for around two weeks. During my next followup with the surgeon, I mentioned that I was using patch MD. She recommended that I switch to a different multivitamin based on what she'd seen on lab work for other patients. I cannot personally speak to the effectiveness because I never had any bloodwork done while using the patch but I have seen several reviews that said that it is effective. I went ahead and switched back to an oral multivitamin at the direction of my doctor (capsule). Just figured I'd pass along what I was told :)

16 hours ago, BigLoser2020 said:

Hi there! I was initially having trouble getting my chewable vitamins down and discovered Patch MD. I ordered a month supply of the Multivitamin and utilized it for around two weeks. During my next followup with the surgeon, I mentioned that I was using patch MD. She recommended that I switch to a different multivitamin based on what she'd seen on lab work for other patients. I cannot personally speak to the effectiveness because I never had any bloodwork done while using the patch but I have seen several reviews that said that it is effective. I went ahead and switched back to an oral multivitamin at the direction of my doctor (capsule). Just figured I'd pass along what I was told :)

Thank you