Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After my surgery I'm looking forward to...............

Funny, I have always wanted some Glamour Shots myself, although at my "OMG You're Not Dead Yet?" age am I being foolish? You see, I may be feeling I have more right to them. Deep inside I have felt cool, competent and sexy all along, it just had SO FAR and so much to work through to surface out!

3 hours ago, ButterflyChris said:

Having a boudoir shoot and pics that lookns sexy as i feel having them taken! 

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have always wanted to do that , but there isn't anywhere local and the prices that do offer it are pretty exy. The other issue is what would I do with pics afterwards, my husband would probably think I'd lost the plot!

Maybe you will have lost the plot he is expecting, but you are in the midst of writing a brand new story, a journal no one else has read or known of. Just be the best elcee ever known and let the world take of itself😝🎶📦

I have always wanted to do that , but there isn't anywhere local and the prices that do offer it are pretty exy. The other issue is what would I do with pics afterwards, my husband would probably think I'd lost the plot!

I've had them done 2x now and LOVE it! It's a very liberating experience. I was supposed to have them done next week and I decided to cancel once I found out I did qualify for wl surgery. I'll wait until after. Your husband will [emoji173] them and definitely not think you've lost it. With my previous 2 shoots I was single and did it for me. Unfortunately my boyfriend will have to wait for my next shoot! Lol, but I'm sure he won't mind waiting for pics of the new me! At for the cost... do Facebook searches, there are always photographers that offer specials when the do group shoots, several people one day at the same location. They are gone by the time it's your turn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Taking photographs like a normal person. Simply not being unbearably embarrassed and uncomfortable in every situation.

I look forward to:

Less BOOB SWEAT

Button-up shirts

Less pain in my feet and knees

Not hearing my horse GROAN when I mount!

Not being the fattest one in my family photos

Going to my son's college graduation in a dress in the low double or single digits

Feeling good!!

2 minutes ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

I look forward to:

Less BOOB SWEAT

Button-up shirts

Less pain in my feet and knees

Not hearing my horse GROAN when I mount!

Not being the fattest one in my family photos

Going to my son's college graduation in a dress in the low double or single digits

Feeling good!!

https://tenor.com/view/pony-moonwalk-dance-cute-funny-gif-7577044

LOL. Yes, I presume he will be that happy!! My big baby! And with my better balance, he won't get away with as much. Dual-edged sword for my boy!

Christabelle can't get Daisy Duck out of her mind, I keep seeing "Myhorseisfattoo" horse with load- levelers and a kickstand so it won't topple over. I can heard the whispers down in the barn, OMG,here SHE comes again,Quick, hide or run out to the paddock! I see a saddle, not a currycomb, SHE'S here on BUSINESS!

Hahaha....I'm sure if he could roll his eyes he would!!!!

Think so, gosh I miss being on horseback, just think someday I will be on palominos, appaloosas,paints, no more "I think we have a plowhorse stables at the back, that's even worse then a Morgan for the spirit. Did you know Dan Blocker €Hoss) in Bonanza rode a Morgan? Pretty one, marked similar to what the others rode but much wider, stronger haunches. Just a little Thanksgiving FYI for you!🐎