Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sparta Whey Protein

Hi! Has anyone tried the Sparta Protein? I was looking at the Jacked Apples!

15 hours ago, Brttnyj89 said:

I haven't tried it yet, but I have the exact same kind in my cart for when my hubby gets paid. It sounds and looks delish. I'm going to use it for Meal Replacement (which I do about once a day).

7 hours ago, johnsons13 said:

I haven't tried it yet, but I have the exact same kind in my cart for when my hubby gets paid. It sounds and looks delish. I'm going to use it for Meal Replacement (which I do about once a day).

I have both of them in my cart but afraid to make the purchase! Right now I use Quest chocolate and love it! I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

1 hour ago, Brttnyj89 said:

I have both of them in my cart but afraid to make the purchase! Right now I use Quest chocolate and love it! I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

They have a few other flavors I wouldn't mind trying. But that Apple Jacks sounds so yum. I can't drink them with any kind of milk. right now I have NitroTech whey Protein from GNC. I had 2 different flavors from them. The good thing is I could try it and exchange it. I think BariatricPal does the same minus the shipping charge. I'm going to order Friday with my Multi Vitamin.

So after I compared what I've been using and this, I'm going to stick with what I have. It's $10 cheaper and one less gram of Protein, but I add a tablespoon of PB2. The chocolate one tastes like a Reece's. But if you order, you'll have to let me know how it is. I know when I just went in the store online, it was sold out.

We just started carrying the entire line of Sparta Nutrition Protein in the BariatricPal Store ! Some flavors are already sold out and will be back in stock tomorrow.

On 10/20/2018 at 4:23 PM, Brttnyj89 said:

Picked up the Cinna Crunch and it's freaking good! 110 calories, 25 grams of Protein, zero sugar per scoop. But damn is it sweet! I had to up the milk content to 10-12 oz per scoop to settle down the sweetness.

But, it's really tasty and hasn't caused me any discomfort yet (even with the protein concentrate being used) Looking forwards to trying their other flavors!

On 11/9/2018 at 7:27 AM, Matt Z said:

Picked up the Cinna Crunch and it's freaking good! 110 calories, 25 grams of Protein, zero sugar per scoop. But damn is it sweet! I had to up the milk content to 10-12 oz per scoop to settle down the sweetness.

But, it's really tasty and hasn't caused me any discomfort yet (even with the Protein concentrate being used) Looking forwards to trying their other flavors!

I ended up buying the jacked apple. So far I love it.

I have the jacked apples and the blueberry muffin. Good. But very sweet. I use at Breakfast 17 days out. No issues.

Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with catchup!

4 hours ago, kattrax421b said:

I have the jacked apples and the blueberry muffin. Good. But very sweet. I use at Breakfast 17 days out. No issues.

Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with catchup!

I want to try to Blueberry Muffin next!