Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Didn’t share details of my surgery...

So I did not disclose why I was going out on leave from work. Just said I was having some stomach surgery/gastric issues. So, my coworkers just sent me a beautiful edible arrangement. That’s what I get for not sharing. Thank goodness it doesn’t have chocolate covered fruit or I would’ve cried. But the fruit looks lovely and delicious. Hubby and kids will enjoy. I did snag some pineapple to freeze later on for my Protein smoothies. I still want to bite into that fruit though! (Sigh)

At least you are appreciated!!😃 And I will say that you do not have to share, I only shared with a few people since it really isn't anyones business. But the good thing is that you have taken it on yourself to make a life changing decision! I applaud you for sticking with your plan and leaving the fruit alone! Just stick to the plan and you will find yourself dropping weight in no time!

28 minutes ago, Bhageerah said:

At least you are appreciated!!😃 And I will say that you do not have to share, I only shared with a few people since it really isn't anyones business. But the good thing is that you have taken it on yourself to make a life changing decision! I applaud you for sticking with your plan and leaving the fruit alone! Just stick to the plan and you will find yourself dropping weight in no time!

OT here, but dude!!! You look so awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Aw I love that you shared it with your family and froze what you could. Berries freeze wonderfully, by the way. I'm in stage two and I'm using them in smoothies with Protein Water and greek yogurt. Good luck with your procedure!.

1 hour ago, Spellbound said:

Aw I love that you shared it with your family and froze what you could. Berries freeze wonderfully, by the way. I'm in stage two and I'm using them in smoothies with Protein Water and greek yogurt. Good luck with your procedure!.

Thanks. They love fruit. I finally broke it down and out the rest in a big bowl in the fridge so I didn’t have to look at it. I’ll freeze the rest in a couple of days for smoothies later.

2 hours ago, megolego said:

I am not one to crave fruit but I swear Edible Arrangements does something to their fruit that it always looks and tastes so good! Good job in resisting! :)

I know right. They make it look so...edible! LOL. Now if there were chocolate covered strawberries I’d be dying right about now!

14 hours ago, tmrtyty2018 said:

So I did not disclose why I was going out on leave from work. Just said I was having some stomach surgery/gastric issues. So, my coworkers just sent me a beautiful edible arrangement. That’s what I get for not sharing. Thank goodness it doesn’t have chocolate covered fruit or I would’ve cried. But the fruit looks lovely and delicious. Hubby and kids will enjoy. I did snag some pineapple to freeze later on for my Protein smoothies. I still want to bite into that fruit though! (Sigh)

I had a similar experience except instead of fruit it was a basket of Cookies and brownies. At least my kids enjoyed it.

Oh that would have been horrible! That’s my downfall right there. Cookies and brownies. Cannot resist! Although I just made some homemade cookies and was able to deal. I hope my brain is being retrained.