Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

spoonful of PB, cheese sticks, Tender Jerky, deli meat roll ups. but a sf popsicle usually suffices

I have found myself snacking on Harvert Snaps. After this bag is gone, I am not planning on buying them again for a while. I weigh them out and find that I'm snacking on them too often. I'm glad you posted this so I can figure out some better Snacks.

@photogirl70 I used to love those, thought they were super healthy... I think my obsession with them helped me gain weight prior to starting my wls adventure.

I also found raw rev glow Peanut Butter bars, high Protein and Fiber. Enlightened Plant Protein Gluten Free Roasted Broad (Fava) Bean snack, are easy and give me that chip crunch I miss. another high protein high fiber. Kay's snack crackers are also high protein

These days, very high nutrition/low crap Protein Bars (rare), toaster edamame, Seaweed thins, nuts, tea & hot chocolate (slightly higher cal drinks can be Snacks too!)

Edited by GreenTealael

My favorites:

WATERMELON! Can't get enough of it...and it's going out of season. This worries me. LOL

Grapes

Blueberry Protein silver dollar pancakes ( half a cup of oatmeal, quarter cup of cottage cheese, half teaspoon baking powder, two egg whites, splash of almond milk...zap in blender...makes an awesome low glycemic, whole grain pancake batter high in protein...and even better, it tastes AMAZING)

Bowls and bowls of homemade veggie soup: Carrots, celery, onion, garlic, zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, mushrooms, red peppers, cabbage, corn, red kidney Beans, tomatoes, and any other veggie that happens to be hanging around.

Homemade whole wheat bread with nut butters, or toasted with olive oil and goat cheese with dried cranberries

Pistachios, pecans, almonds

Apples

Fiber One bars

Pure Protein chocolate Delux bars

Toasted chickpeas

Baked potatoes with cheese, or vegetarian chili, or both on top:)

Miso Soup with tofu

Carrots and hummus

Half a Burger King Veggie burger, just how they make it:)

Yonanas soft serve frozen bananas with chocolate Syrup, pecans, strawberries, pineapple, and light whipped cream

Yasso bars...the fudgecicle ones

Edited by Creekimp13

@Frustr8 I found the tropical popsicles and I am hooked, pineapple is my favorite but I like all 3 flavors...thanks for turning me in to those.

My go to Snacks are a wedge of laughing cow cheese, with celery, carrots or 5 multi grain sesame crackers, unsalted mixed nuts, string cheese, 1/2 of small apple with Peanut Butter, 7 seedless grapes, 1/2 boiled egg.

First box I got had no orange, had to wait for new boxes to get any. Yeah the pineapple is GOOD!

On 10/7/2018 at 1:04 PM, GreenTealael said:

toaster edamame

Oooh! Please elaborate on toaster edamame. Do you take frozen and season/toast it for a snack?

If so please share your recipe!

All good suggestions. Are you seeing a trend?

Most of these snack suggestions are high fiber. Fiber is your friend. Helps you feel full and keeps you regular.

High fiber along with high Protein was a game changer for me! Do it your way and pick what sounds good to you.

Oh, and metamucil is a snack. 😉

1 hour ago, Sleeved36 said:

Oooh! Please elaborate on toaster edamame. Do you take frozen and season/toast it for a snack?

If so please share your recipe!

Sorry autocorrect is a nightmare for me lately... Roasted or toasted edamame that is prepackaged/premade. Otherwise I eat it raw in salad