Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2018 Sleevers!

That’s so interesting ! I too find that if I eat a little more , a stall will break . Although also a good spin class and tons of Water with lemon helps too !

Looking for a challenge? Motivation? Fitness inspiration?

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Join us here next!!!

JUNE 2019 FITNESS AND INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

In the past 2 weeks I have noticed that all of a sudden i can eat more than 2 ounces of food. Last night I had a piece of chicken that was 3 ounces or a little more. I couldn't seem to eat anything more than 2 ounces for the first 5 and a half months. Anyone else have this?

Las month i visited my surgeon and he asked if i was eating 3 ounces yet, I said not even close. He told me to work up to it, but it seems to have just happened.

Having said that I have lost 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks after a week to ten day stall. I need new pants!

On 5/24/2019 at 7:15 PM, Lolo 2020 said:

That’s so interesting ! I too find that if I eat a little more , a stall will break . Although also a good spin class and tons of Water with lemon helps too !

I'm trying that now, eating more calories, thinking maybe my body is in starvation mode and trying to break up a stall and slow weight loss

I love this forum! Thank you to all the December 2018 Sleever's that come back and update! I can always find truth and support here. I love the chart as it validates that I am doing good even if progress has slowed. I agree with Deblearn - will have to look at this chart often to keep my sanity. :) Onward we go.

Don't want to go backwards, don't want to just stand still, got to keep on moving and forward is the only way to go!🐾👣💃🏃🌟

I've been at a stall myself, losing inches, but weight stall. I figured since I have been lifting weights, cycling, jogging, and stepping it'll break my weight stall buuuuut not yet. I'm going to keep at it and hope for the BEST[emoji126]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Today is my 6 month surgiversary. 82.8 lbs down. So grateful to be on this journey. 🥰

Today is my 6 month surgiversary. 82.8 lbs down. So grateful to be on this journey. 🥰
That's AWESOME, I'm still at 69-72lbs since my 4th month surgiversary, trying to get more off but at a freakin stall[emoji24]

Hi TaeRenee - Keep up the great work! 72 pounds, that's fabulous along with inches lost. Stall is probably your body re-adjusting getting ready for the next 72 pound drop. Yah! Hang in there.

Hi TaeRenee - Keep up the great work! 72 pounds, that's fabulous along with inches lost. Stall is probably your body re-adjusting getting ready for the next 72 pound drop. Yah! Hang in there.

Thank You Sophie I will keep at it!!

My journey isn’t as grandiose as others, but great all the same since I weigh less than I have in well over 30 years! I just passed 5 months since surgery, and finally broke the -50 mark! Woo Hoo for me. (Now only 60 more to go. Almost 1/2 way there!). And I’m so thankful for the weight loss chart. It helps me not feel like I’m doing something wrong when I’m trying to do everything right.

Sisternewt... Congratulations Christmas Eve sleever!!! Just think there's 7 months ahead to work toward the next 60. No doubt, your Christmas present to yourself at year's end will be SWEET!

Yesterday marks the 6 month mark since surgery. I've lost 123 pounds since I started this journey. Some days are a challenge to remember to eat slow, that is still my biggest hang up. I've adjusted well to the eating changes, and have a much happier outlook on life.

Edited by VSGDavid

Wahooo! Congratulations and much continued success VSGDavid! Here's to the sunnier side of life...