Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2018 Sleevers!

I had my sleeve 12/11 and my surgeon said no alcohol for six months and honestly I can’t imagine even trying alcohol so soon after surgery. I am down 30 lbs and I don’t want to mess up my momentum.
Jelena, I'm in the SAME BOAT AS U with the alcohol, I wouldn't dare try to drink ANYTHING! It seems the things that I have tried that are NOT whew truly on my liquid schedule had kicked me in the buttocks sooo, I'll wait and boy when I get that 1st glass of wine, I will gladly dance and sing with it lol. I'm trying to get more ideas of what a chick can tolerate next stage of full liquids shoooted. December 20th sleever here. 20lbs down, still liquids, and soft mushy things now.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

December 6th. I had my follow up with my nutritionist on the 18th and she moved me to purees and said do that for 2 weeks. I've been able to keep everything down that I have tried.
December 20th sleever here

I’m 19 days post op and hit 30lbs down this morning. Getting a lil spring in my step!! Loving the results so far. Have a great weekend all!!
Kudos to you MrClasik!

I had surgery the 20 th, doc said also dont step on scale for the first week because they filled me with IV fluids and still really bloated . But I walked as much as I could religiously and by the time I got on the scale (6 days after surgery ) I was down 4 lbs . I am post op day 9 and down 12lbs . Pretty steady 2 lbs loss a day but I am being letter perfect . 3 Protein Drinks a day , and a little plain yogurt /cottage cheese mixture . Just added in a Protein Soup and sugar free popsicle . Walking 10k steps , or around 4.5 miles . Getting 64 oz of Water . Will do this till next Thursday purée stage, but will keep calories under 800 and protein 60-100g. Seems to work
Lolo you have encouraged me to step up my 1 mile marker/day[emoji38] Thank you[emoji106]

So was mine. Im down 71 pounds started journey at 438 now 367

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

Yaaasss Johnathan Yaaasss[emoji847][emoji1]you better get it

I am just transitioning to purée this week , will try eggs as well . Have been mostly still doing liquids , with a little cottage cheese mixed into greek yogurt. Am going to try tuna with yogurt today and. Also did the ricotta bake recipe and that went down ok , but need to eat super slow . I think we can do refried Beans with shredded cheese so may try that and will try the turkey chili recipe . Bariastic app has great recipes !

13 hours ago, Lolo 2020 said:

I was sleeved the 20 th and have been doing research on purées and soft food for my start of this phase as well . The attached has some good ideas

Sweet Potatoes are a better choice than regular

13 hours ago, stacymoore said:

I was sleeved December 19. I have lost 21 pounds since I started the liquid diet before surgery. I am starting my soft diet tomorrow, and I am kinda worried. I don’t want to over eat, and I’m afraid that will happen. Has anyone found different meal plans for us sleevers yet? I would like to find different plans to help this soft diet along.

Mak up Meals and freeze , you will not over eat in the event you do it will come back up .

Good morning and happy new year. I was sleeved on the 18th. Saw dr this morning. 20lbs down and ready to try puréed food. Looking forward to tasting food again.

Good morning and happy new year. I was sleeved on the 18th. Saw dr this morning. 20lbs down and ready to try puréed food. Looking forward to tasting food again.
I see mine tomorrow!

Sweet Potatoes are a better choice than regular
Yes sweet potatoes are delicious

Had surgery 12/11 and had my follow-up with surgeon on Monday 12/31 when she cleared me to eat soft mushy foods for two weeks. Had some salmon and some scrambled eggs so far. Little scary to start eating food again even though I'm tired of liquids. But excited when resuming normal food again in two weeks although I'm going to be cautious at first.

Down 15 lbs and 15 inches in 21 days so far.

Edited by GradyCat

How many pills a day is everyone taking? I am a person who went from taking 2-3 pills a day, to 8 pills a day. This has been a weird transition for me. Anyone else weirded out by this?

I am just on lansaprozole