Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2018 Sleevers!

My surgery is scheduled for the 18th of December. I seem to only have to be on Clear Liquids on the day before my surgery. But I see my nutritionist again on the 10th.

Day 6 post op and god im getting sick of the liquid diet on it for three weeks now :@ I think when i get back to solid food ill never have a Soup or broth again..

Hows everyone doing so far? Going to weigh myself tomorrow for first time post op. Doing it every Friday from now on which is my surgery day. Feel like doing it once weekly might be a bit healthier for my mind than doing it sporadically.

Day 2 post op. I’ve been home since yesterday. This is no joke. I know the pain will get better, but right now I do not want to touch any Water or Protein Drinks

1 minute ago, VSGDavid said:

Day 2 post op. I’ve been home since yesterday. This is no joke. I know the pain will get better, but right now I do not want to touch any Water or Protein drinks

Don't worry about the Protein drinks at the start but make sure you get that Water in anyway how i found just having a glass beside me all the time helped remind me to drink. Add some flavouring to it if it makes it better...

As per always though if your worried give your team a call to check in with them. My team fortunately call me daily so i guess im fortunate that way.

Day 2 post op. I’ve been home since yesterday. This is no joke. I know the pain will get better, but right now I do not want to touch any Water or Protein drinks
You need to. It's the only way to heal.. good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery. I am 9 days post op and it is hard. But we will get through this. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I guess we are in the same stage, today is my day4 post op, yea no jokr, i feel like eating nothing coz am worried bwt the pain, but am keeping myself hydrated

Sent from my SM-N950F using BariatricPal mobile app

Lying in bed, sleepy, medicated, tired, but ok. Woke up throwing up a few times, that is NO JOKE! Hopefully tomorrow will better.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:09 AM, Daniellewilliams said:

HI, I am scheduled for surgery on Dec. 18th. Excited and nervous. Any one out there older than average. I'm 62 soon 63.

Good luck Dec 12!

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry to hear some of you are having such a rough time especially Psyched. One of my biggest fears is throwing up. I hope they were able to give you something. I’m 4 days away I was totally fine now freaking out a bit. And VSG David u seemed like you were doing so well before...

4 hours ago, kjuno said:

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry to hear some of you are having such a rough time especially Psyched. One of my biggest fears is throwing up. I hope they were able to give you something. I’m 4 days away I was totally fine now freaking out a bit. And VSG David u seemed like you were doing so well before...

You will do great the first day or so is rough and then it settles. In a weeks time you'll be starting to feel back to yourself again. We are all here routing for yah :) Everyone has a different experience I reckon post op but best advice is to sip the Water get moving and avoid the pain killers as much as yah can.