Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2018 Sleevers!

LZN2512 they told me to add Water to cut the sweetness. I was doing the same thing. I was just trying to chug it because I couldn’t stand how sweet they are but the water help a little. I started getting headaches too but I think mine is caffeine withdrawal.

I drink mine with flavored Decaf and it’s so much better. You can play around with the flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, CWhip said:

Congrats on your Surgery!!! Hope all is well.

Hi Guys, Have my surgery scheduled for this Friday, getting nervous now. Having it done in the UK so flying out tomorrow morning for pre-op in the afternoon. Coming to the end of this 2 week pre-op diet. Ive been on a low cal low carb diet which has been tough but ive lost a good 8kilos on it so far.

Cant wait to be on the other side if this. Surgery date is 11/30/2018 falling between two threads so will be involved in both.

@Myhorseisfattoo, have you started your pre-op diet yet? This is my second day and I'm feeling quite cross with everyone and everything.

Would anyone be able to draft up a list of people in this thread and their surgery date? I may be able to do it later on today, but I saw it in a November thread and thought it would be nice. :)

I feel your pain day 4 liquid only diet and everyone in my office is having lunch. Surgery date: 12/11

3 minutes ago, batty_vsg said:

@Myhorseisfattoo, have you started your pre-op diet yet? This is my second day and I'm feeling quite cross with everyone and everything.

Would anyone be able to draft up a list of people in this thread and their surgery date? I may be able to do it later on today, but I saw it in a November thread and thought it would be nice. :)

Day 2,3,4 are the worst of the liquid/pre op diet I thought I was having a stroke on day 3. Just goes to show how real a drug sugar is.

My surgery is tomorrow just finished pre op today. A mix between excited and nervous now.

1 minute ago, irish_sleever said:

Day 2,3,4 are the worst of the liquid/pre op diet I thought I was having a stroke on day 3. Just goes to show how real a drug sugar is.

My surgery is tomorrow just finished pre op today. A mix between excited and nervous now.

I see that you may not be in the United States, but we have a place here called Bonchon that has delicious Korean fried chicken. My coworkers ordered that last night and the smell was mesmerizing. A lot of my coworkers know about my surgery so they didn't offer it and tried to be as quiet about eating it as possible, but I was kind of sad and angry at myself. What's funny is that I knew this is how I was going to feel but the brain is kind of an a*****e sometimes right?

I am excited and nervous with you too! You are going to do a fantastic job! :)

8 minutes ago, kjuno said:

I feel your pain day 4 liquid only diet and everyone in my office is having lunch. Surgery date: 12/11

Hang in there!

That will be me in 2 weeks!!

Had my pre-op and pre-anesthesia appointments this morning! All is good to go for the 12th! Start liquids on 12/04, not looking forward to that, but it is what it is! Let's get this show on the road!!!!!!!

😁

20 hours ago, CWhip said:

I did it!!!!

A little pain , but I'm home! Going to take a nap now, but I'll let you all know about my experience.

Happy and relieved 😊

Please let us know how it is going!! Glad you are home!

Just scared I’m gonna slip up.

1 minute ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

Had my pre-op and pre-anesthesia appointments this morning! All is good to go for the 12th! Start liquids on 12/04, not looking forward to that, but it is what it is! Let's get this show on the road!!!!!!!

😁

You scoundrel and your one week pre-op diet! :D :D

Pre-anesthesia? How did that work out? I had pre-op testing the other day, but just to check that my body was in a condition for surgery.

10 minutes ago, kjuno said:

Be strong! I'm there crying with you too!

2 minutes ago, batty_vsg said:

I see that you may not be in the United States, but we have a place here called Bonchon that has delicious Korean fried chicken. My coworkers ordered that last night and the smell was mesmerizing. A lot of my coworkers know about my surgery so they didn't offer it and tried to be as quiet about eating it as possible, but I was kind of sad and angry at myself. What's funny is that I knew this is how I was going to feel but the brain is kind of an a*****e sometimes right?

I am excited and nervous with you too! You are going to do a fantastic job! :)

Getting sleeved in the UK but was born in Boston. The mind plays awful tricks on you. Two days ago, 12 days in to my pre op diet my dad had a bowl of cornflakes and I thought id have ti restrain myself as I wanted a bowl so bad. Somehow resisted. This is going to take all the mental power we have to get the results were looking for.

Focusing on the reasons I want to loose weight to get me through. Back pain heart arrythmias and living my fullest life.

We got this.