Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2018 Sleevers!?!?

Ok Where are my twins at??? Tomorrow is the big day... I feel a puddle of nerves but on the plus side I ended up losing 5 lbs total last week! Woo hoo! We got this good luck everyone!!

4 minutes ago, theresahyatt19 said:

Good luck wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thanks will keep you all updated!!

Hi! I am scheduled to be sleeved on November 8th. Thanksgiving will be interesting for my whole family.

15 minutes ago, Cassandra_kay said:

Hi! I am scheduled to be sleeved on November 8th. Thanksgiving will be interesting for my whole family.

I am scheduled for the 8th as well! Keep in touch!

I was originally scheduled for Nov 15 and my dr RESIGNED last week😫 So I have been rescheduled for Nov 19- no biggie I suppose (or that's what I'm telling myself) with a different surgeon in the same clinic. ANNNNND I'm currently sick- so I'm going in for some meds this afternoon to try and kick what's going on with me. BUT i'm counting down the days and I start my preop next week- lots of appts this week with Nutritionist and Preop appts. SOOO I'm super excited! I'm ready!!!!!

On 11/05/2018 at 14:02, JB29 said:

I was originally scheduled for Nov 15 and my dr RESIGNED last week😫 So I have been rescheduled for Nov 19- no biggie I suppose (or that's what I'm telling myself) with a different surgeon in the same clinic. ANNNNND I'm currently sick- so I'm going in for some meds this afternoon to try and kick what's going on with me. BUT i'm counting down the days and I start my preop next week- lots of appts this week with Nutritionist and Preop appts. SOOO I'm super excited! I'm ready!!!!!

You are my surgery twin. I’m scheduled for November 19 in Houston Texas

Hey everyone!!! I was just sleeved on Nov 3rd. I’m here sipping away to stay hydrated. Excited to finally be on the losers bench!!
Yay! You're so brave!!! I am getting sleeved on the 9th of November 2018. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Any tips???

Sent from my LGMP450 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey everyone!!! I was just sleeved on Nov 3rd. I’m here sipping away to stay hydrated. Excited to finally be on the losers bench!!
Congrats..speedy recovery

SW 306.6 CW 283.6 GW 135

On 11/05/2018 at 08:56, paddyski said:

Ok Where are my twins at??? Tomorrow is the big day... I feel a puddle of nerves but on the plus side I ended up losing 5 lbs total last week! Woo hoo! We got this good luck everyone!!

I’m here getting everything ready I reached my pre surgery goal weight at 350.2 this morning ..not as much nervous here just ready to rock and roll and get it over with good luck to everyone

Hey all I am out they just gave me a hug pillow have down two laps on the floor and had my first burp lol, minimal pain. Just wanted to check in hope everyone else is doing well too!!