Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery date is coming

Definitely possible to stall early. I’m 2 weeks post op and weighed myself this morning. Same weight as last week. Bummed but I also now have actual food in my system and while not constipated, things aren’t regular yet. I’m going to try to fit in more walking and just keep at it! 😃

24 minutes ago, CRD1981 said:

I'm starting to get a little discouraged. How's it possible to gain weight if all you're doing is drinking liquids?

Sent from my Z855 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm drinking a 20 oz. Isopure passionfruit Protein Drink with 0 carbs, 40 grams Protein and 160 cal. It's an acquired taste.

I am hanging in there, I have started eating real food, it may only be cottage cheese and refried Beans, but it is real food. I am not getting enough Water I know I need to drink more and I need to drink more.

I am doing good. I weighed yesterday and I had gained and then weighed today and it went back down to where I was couple days ago. But I am not going to get discouraged. I am just gonna keep on doing the program. I have not had a bowel movement in like three days but I don’t really feel like I need to. I have been using the Miralax once a day. I need to get more Protein in for sure been trying to get all my Water in. I went to Walmart to buy my premier shakes and they were completely out.

On 10/14/2018 at 21:05, LynnV1964 said:

Sams has the premier shakes. Sometimes Kroger’s does too.
I didn’t even think about Kroger

Amazon :)

I am doing good. I weighed yesterday and I had gained and then weighed today and it went back down to where I was couple days ago. But I am not going to get discouraged. I am just gonna keep on doing the program. I have not had a bowel movement in like three days but I don’t really feel like I need to. I have been using the miralax once a day. I need to get more Protein in for sure been trying to get all my Water in. I went to Walmart to buy my premier shakes and they were completely out.
Yeah my scale was going up and down so I decided not to weigh myself anymore. Some of my clothes fit better so that's a good thing.

Sent from my Z855 using BariatricPal mobile app