Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can we please have an icon for "Congratulations!"? When someone reaches a big milestone or goal, a "like" is just inadequate, imo. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

Great idea! I am going to add this to our development list.

Fantastic, thank you!

3 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Can we please have an icon for "Congratulations!"? When someone reaches a big milestone or goal, a "like" is just inadequate, imo. Thanks!

Ask and ye shall receive...

And similar,but,not exactly and special Surgiversity one. So often people drop off the screen, I would like to reward the ones who stay and become mentors. Sure I can read and study until I am blue in the face, but someone who has done it, lived it, made it to goal now That,is a treasure. I. get excited, I get encouraged when I read Suzie Caluxie who started at the same,weight,as I made her goal. And call me silly, but I like seeing what she looks then! I can tell people i want to weigh175, probably,to,the point every one,says yeah Frustr8,we all know you want to be 175, but,show me a picture of someone 5ft8in and that weight and i,promise I'll stop my,yammering for 15 minutes to an hour. Just give,my something to hang my "Hope Hat" on.

AWESOME...

Can we now please get someone to address all the major issues and lacking features in the app?

1 hour ago, Matt Z said:

AWESOME...

Can we now please get someone to address all the major issues and lacking features in the app?

Sure! It would be great if you could start a new topic and include your list of bugs and feature requests. I will do my best to get our developers working on them.

16 hours ago, Alex Brecher said:

This feature has been added.

Thanks, Alex. It's perfect!

4 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

Sure! It would be great if you could start a new topic and include your list of bugs and feature requests. I will do my best to get our developers working on them.

I did, Back in July... ZERO replies from anyone on your staff.

3 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

I did, Back in July... ZERO replies from anyone on your staff.

I totally missed that topic, my apologies!

The only request I see though is the ability to update your entire profile via the app. Are there any others?

13 minutes ago, Alex Brecher said:

The only request I see though is the ability to update your entire profile via the app. Are there any others?

Every time I go to update my profile pic off the app (IOS) it does this glitch thing where it blinks that it is saving for about 2 minutes and force closes the app. This is been happening for months, so none of the updates have fixed it.

I guess the goal is to have both apps mirror the same abilities as the website. Right now all 3 are different

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 9/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, Matt Z said:

I guess the goal is to have both apps mirror the same abilities as the website. Right now all 3 are different

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I agree 100%. We use 3 different teams of developers: web, iOS, and Android. It's going to take a few more months but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by future updates.

And the day I can straighten out all of my info well be one wondrous day.
As an example First sought bariatrics August 15 2015
First appointment current program April 25 2018
Surgeon Bradley J Needleman MD
Surgical location Ohio State University- Wexner Medical Center Columbus Ohio
Status- joyfully PostSurgical
Surgery Date September 5th 2018 7Am
RnY bypass.
Insurance, no problem 1st,attempt
HW October 2017 355lb
SW 303 ib
2 week,post ??? praying for below 300
And if anyone can put any of this info in and have it stay I would be SO GRATEFUL, when I attempt on this Android, the facts are like Teflon , nothing sticks, it slides off into the ether somewhere!