Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30 second elevator interview

Everyone here had/will have/strongly considering wls.

That means your weight is something that you think about.

A lot.

Let's take that out of the equation.

So minus talking about weight, briefly describe/pitch yourself...

Edited by GreenTealael

I'm in sales, funny,out going, used love to have a beer and hang with family and friends!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m in higher ed, and an artist. I’m smart, direct, funny as hell, kind of an a*****e, and very devoted to my students and family’s success and happiness.

I’m a 47 year old mother of three boys and a registered nurse. Love my family and taking care of people. Love to laugh and have fun.

Y'all sound awesome! Nice to meet you!

I'm 35 w/ a serious case of wanderlust, Mom of 3, Artist, Jewish, minimalist

Edited by GreenTealael

I'm a 31 year old nerd who loves to travel and go on adventures with her husband, do crossword puzzles, read books, and play boardgames. My job is teaching kids who are in mental health partial hospitalization program so they don't get behind on school credits while they're in treatment. It's my 11th year teaching and my 2nd year in the position and sometimes I still can't believe how perfect this new job is for me. I also have a wonderful 11 year old puppy.

I'm bad at being brief, I guess! To make up for it I'm including a puppy picture :) IMG_2431.thumb.jpg.b3c3408e7485312d687570c3611cbc66.jpg

I am a 45-year-old wife, mother of three, dog/cat mom, salesperson, genealogist, tree hugger, world traveler, bad joke teller, and Pearl Jam superfan. Apparently, I started talking about Pearl Jam as soon as I came out of anesthesia lol.

46 y/o Exec Assistant, world traveler, love of adventures, kayaking, avid moviegoer, tennis and football fan.

I am a 62 y/o housewife who loves her husband and children very much. I am waiting for 2 months to pass so I can be scheduled for surgery. I trained as a Medical Assistant but have never been hired. After surgery I really want to be able to walk long distances with my husband and pup Echo, do a little traveling. I am looking forward to a much healthier life with my family.

Edited by AggiG
misspelled a word.

I'm a 33 year old hairstylist and mom of three. I love tattoos and geeky conventions and Supernatural. I'm witty and sarcastic. I appreciate a good cup of coffee and have an affinity for terrible action movies.

28 year old wife and mother of 2. ER nurse. Army vet. Total foodie and into traveling. I'm hoping to start my masters degree this winter!

I'm an inside sales rep for a manufacturing company. LOVE being a grandmother and mother. Professional face painter and artist, and looking forward to the holidays.

Thirty-something executive assistant, New York native, lover of sailor moon, rpg video games, and Ursula the seawitch, married to my best friend and mom to two minions. Honest to a fault - the only thing bigger than my mouth are my boobs. 😘

I'm 41. I have three boys. I'm an RN in a neonatal ICU. It's a second career for me. Used to be a theatre director. Favorite things - my husband, singing loudly in the car while driving with the windows down, watching Creamer swirl into coffee, the smell of clothes that have come out of the washer just after being bleached, and swimming.

Edited by Rosie T