Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Bra Size

Insta same here except I haven't gone down that much 😩. Have those expensive lane Bryant ones that have too much room in the cups so wearing stretchie ones for now

2 years out and still buying smaller bras. Just bought a 34DDD today, down from a 42I (eye) in August 2016 before surgery. Now, it's about my body shape changing from working out more than straight weight loss. Keep the girls happy.

I feel like the only plus size girl to never had boobs. I started at a 52B.. maybe an A, but just wore bralettes because no one really makes a comfortable big band, small cup bra. I did have to go get new brawlettes though because I lost 3 inches in my band size, and bust measurement, since surgery.

At 5 weeks I'm not seeing. any change yet, but I think Renee and I are on the lesser side.. Nursed 3 babies, that is the only time I ever was a D. Have been now a 44-46C, let's see if my ta tas say Bye or not. That's the reason I say I want to be a Junior 15 goal instead of 14 or 16, juniors are less busty,

On 10/07/2018 at 20:47, AJP said:

Insta same here except I haven't gone down that much 😩. Have those expensive lane Bryant ones that have too much room in the cups so wearing stretchie ones for now
Ughhh Lane Bryant bras are so expensive, but they are the best (that I’ve found at least!).

I picked up a few 42DDs from there when they were having a sale, $20 a piece for cotton bras!

However, the one area of weight loss that is bothering me (loose/saggy skin wise) is my side boob-under arm area. I wish I knew a way to tone or like, smooth things out there!

OK so now my 48ddd no longer for I had some 44dd. Tried that yesterday yeah no pulled out the 44d I had from 7 yrs ago those for for now. Guess I know where those 5lbs went!!!

I *think* I'm going to be sittin' pretty at a 32DD. Haven't had to go out and buy new ones again yet! Woot woot!

All of my DD bras are too big! I’m nowhere near goal but I found an old 40D bra and it fit perfect so yay for me! lol

Maaaan, I need new tiddies. I had large, full DDD’s at 300+ pounds. Now they’re sad little saggy lumps.

Can anyone else fold their boobs or is that just me? 😂😂😂

I’m not done losing but so far I’ve gone from a 46DDD/48DD to a 40D. I don’t think my boobs will go any lower than a C cup because when I was smaller I was a C cup

Resurrecting this thread because I went to Victoria's Secret for a bra fitting and I'm a 37 C...

[emoji738]

Still have huge boobs. I’ve lost band sizes, but it almost seems like I should be going up a cup size now. It ain’t right.

My girls are REALLY sad. They are loose and jiggly like little Jell-O shots. I was a 38 full D. Now I’m a 36 in between a B and. C. C is too big and the B is a little too small. At my ideal body weight I was a B. I’m fine with being that size but geez they look like deflated balloons. Def will need a lift and implants. But I’m not doing anything until I reach my goal weight...and from that day forward until a year. Keep it off for a solid year and I’ll treat myself to some new girls and a Tummy Tuck. 🎉

i am hoping my start shrinking soon. All i hear now is your boobs are not really noticeable! They havent gone down at all. My band size has gone down, but that is about it. I measured my chest this morning as there were some new bras on sale, and yep my band size went from a 48 to a 42 but the cup size has not moved! LOL and i am almost down 70 pounds! I will wait a few more months and see if they start getting smaller.