Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Bra Size

I had a breast reduction and lift BEFORE my gastric sleeve, where I went from an H cup to a D. After sleeve I lost 90 pounds and now I just have two empty socks where my boobs used to be. 🤣

I think mine have moved. Not talking about sagging, my A-cups still has spunk, but I feel like the whole breast situation is much further down and that I have gained more space between boobs and face.

Sincerly, must be of the few women with obesity that don't have huge boobs and never had.
LOL.... nope. Not just you! Even with obesity or breaatfeeding I have never been bigger than a full B. And boobs are always the first to go fod me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m naturally a B cup. With the extra 100 pounds I carried I was a D. Now down that weight I’m left w smaller than a B. My upper body, inc my girls were the first to go! I’m currently consulting with PS for a augmentation, lift and Tummy Tuck

Started as a 54DDD and am now down to a 42C. I was rather sad with losing three cup sizes so fast because my goal weight is still a hundred pounds off so what am I gonna be left with? -_-"

Ya.. I went from a 42dd to a 34c and I’m still a good 30lbs from my goal.

I went from 40C to 36AA. Tragic! Not the whole pitta bread thing going on but definitely lacking in tone and dimension. And although I haven't got obvious droops of skin, it's definitely baggier than it ought to be. Would love to have the op but just can't afford it. I comfort myself with the thought that it could have been a lot worse. I just look like I'm wearing skin a size too big! (rather than the seven dress sizes I actually lost!)

And here I am envious of y’all. I am down 25lbs but have not lost any in my boobs which I was looking forward to (40DD). Instead, I’m down more than a shoe size. Watch me end up with big boobs and itty bitty chicken feet🤪!

On 2/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, insta_adventurer said:

Still have huge boobs. I’ve lost band sizes, but it almost seems like I should be going up a cup size now. It ain’t right.

I'm not huge, was a 44D at my highest weight then 42C before surgery and some weight loss. Since Covid and telework I started wearing some really comfortable lounge bra I found at Lane Bryant and bought them in 3 sizes each getting smaller, also wear sports bras per a friend recommendation.

On vacation a few months ago I decided to go into a Soma which I'd always heard had great bras for normal sizes. I got measured at 40 DD and bought 3. Found out they allow you to exchange as many times as needed within a year and I already went to a 38 DD. Very comfortable and very well worth it due to sale prices and the support.

Good bras are so worth it IMO and love they make sure you are in the proper size. Boosts the confidence and clothes look better when the girls are properly held up!

Ever since the pandemic lockdown started I stopped wearing a bra and I just can’t go back. They just collected so much sweat. By midday they were soaked.

Can I just say I never thought I’d be going from a 38G to a 32D? 32 band size, what? [emoji15]
But rant wise, I’ve gone through 4 sets of bras since starting this journey 9 months ago. I just bought 3 new ones in the hopes the girls are done shrinking at 5lbs from goal [emoji1696] But when the bra gap game gets too strong...gotta cave and shop!
Anyone else enjoying the shelling out for new bras every 2 months or so? [emoji23]

I went from 38C to 32B. Scary.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I was a 48K at my highest weight of 393. I am currently a 36k. I had a breast reduction in 2003, and wore a 42dd after that, but after pregnancy, breastfeeding and weight gain, I grew back to a K.
I have been up and down in weight my whole life, but my boobs never lost or gained cup sizes, just the band.
I am THRILLED to wear a 36 band now though!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using BariatricPal mobile app

I SWORE the girls had shrunk. I went to a bra boutique and got professionally fitted, and I have gone from a 44DD to a 32F. I do NOT feel like an F cup but it fits, so who knows

I went from a 50H to a 36H now. I had a breast reduction in 2003 but they got bigger again after having by son, gaining a lot of weight, and breastfeeding. I was hoping weight loss would get me down to a DD or so, but no such luck. [emoji24]
My cup size never did change in the past with weight loss or gain though, just the band. The only time it did was after the weight gain after my reduction. I was a 42DD after thag surgery until my pregnancy and went up to an H. They aren't as big as before my reduction at least! It is SO cool being a 36 band too!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using BariatricPal mobile app