Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A minor set back

Sorry to hear that. Respect that feeling. And have you had a satisfyingly prodigious poo? Maybe you need to place a call for MOM or for Mom to bring glycerin suppositories? :D

Damn! I was hoping that could be it. It was for me and it took 3 weeks to figure it out.

10 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

And have you had a satisfyingly prodigious poo?

I could go forever without remembering that poo... maybe the memories will fade?

1 minute ago, AshAsh1 said:

I could go forever without remembering that poo... maybe the memories will fade?

Oh mah GAWD me too. Can you say PTSD?

I was so embarrassed to wind up in the ER and after all the images and tests they said, "Um, we found your problem lady...you're just chock full of sh*t! Now go home and take MOM and glycerin bullets to the hiney!" ROFLMAO!!!! :blush::o:blush:

Well we'll its Me, lttler by the day ME. For those who have been following me it's 5 months 2 c weeks into this cheap poorly-written Soup Opera of my post- surgery life. 2 and a half months since Catheterine Jo my PICC line catheter became steady company with each,other. Actual Surgery was September 5th 2018, PICC LINE insertion November 29 2018, started 24 hours a day because I had depleted my Protein stores, was accidently starving myself with malnourishment, and since I had gone to Surgery Date with a BMI in the mid/high 40s, outside world would not have noticed the state I was in. My body was at the point of stealing protein from other body portions to sustain itself. And where was its next potential target? Yep the Cardiac Muscle, already had a potential "time bomb" in my chest called a thoracic aorta aneurysm, if my poor poor beleagured ❤ started whimpering and flailing around, what could the Final Outcome? Do you all stock high heels, a black outfit and a hat with a veil?
Went from from 24 hours, to 14 to 12 and this coming week,on February 19/ 20th I am to go to 2 ounces of mushy as possible, if not mooshy mushy I am to chomp it to a gray gelatinous mass before attempting,to ingest it. Now Titus was just a weanling pup when all this started, 7ncle Alfie has him out in the fields and woods, cause now That Dog Is big enough,to Hunt .
Now I am a little excited, a little apprehensive, I have now been given Bariatric Permission to re Enter the the Land of the Chewing.
And I get a picture of my 4 Bariatric Foremothers sitting and perhaps stifling a giggle behind their Weight reduced hands. Fluffy Chix, Green Tealael, Orchids and Dragons, Silly Kitty. You see folks , since 2 1/2- 3 weeks since my stomal structure and jejunal ulcers reared their ugly little heads I have been permanently,parked in Liquid-Land where all my Exs are not in Texas , they are with my currents in Liquid-Land where everything has the consistency of damaged Rainwater. So my little glass scale is waiting, my baby 2 oz cups, some wax paper to put under meats, my itty- bitty spoons which in the silverware drawer in a zip lock bag. And although the would prefer meats I can have 2 mini meals of smooshed up carrots or other soft veggies. No Virginia mashed potato is not a veggie, 9h I did ask. So at this point 2 oz every 3 hours during waking hours, they will mini- evaluate last of March, my TPN decreases in size of bag and calorie level and timing , I got to go 10 hours instead. See for over 2 months I have lived on TPN and Bariatric Vitamins. Wonder if there is a Saint dedicated to diatetics, Orchids and Dragons will know such things, if not it gives her an opportunity to go to Mid-week Mass to ask Father on my behalf.
So everybody think positively for your Frustr8, I haven't had THIS CHANCE for months!😝🍮🍳🍏🍒🍍