Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2018 Sleevers

Really down today.. feeling very nauseous and just ready to be done with this :(

Me too, like I said earlier, a teeny goi,gof banana did me in and woke,up on Nausea Train 🚝with you Jennie Jupiter. Gosh I love your pen name, you're someone I would have liked in the PreWorld! And my chest still feels so sore! People say I may feel sore after this EGD, be no worse than what I have now!😭

On 10/8/2018 at 4:49 PM, bigcurt said:

Go in tomorrow first thing in the morning. Some words of assurance on the surgery itself would be nice. I've never had any kind of anesthesia, so I'm more worried about that than anything. Anyone else freak out about that? Words of encouragement on that would be nice. Do you just knod off or is it instant?

I also am tomorrow morning. You will have the opportunity to speak to the anesthesiologist before surgery. Tell them your concerns. My experience as always been to go out quickly. Tell will be talking to you and you won’t even realize it. Best to you and me. 🙏🙏

9 hours ago, Oct517 said:

Same issue! I dont think its the steri strips just the incisions themselves. So itchy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Yes. And I forgot and scratched one of my incisions open. I covered it up with like 6 band aids. I hope it closes back up without me having to go back to the hospital.

2 hours ago, JennieJuniper said:

Really down today.. feeling very nauseous and just ready to be done with this :(

Hi JennieJuniper. I hope your day has gotten a little better. Can you go take a walk with some good music on and try to clear your head?

Hi Georgetown.. I’m working from home today but can’t concentrate. I feel like everyone is yelling at me for feeling sick and it’s just so frustrating. Raining here today but maybe a walk would help :) thanks!!

Keep plugging ahead! Nobody knows how you feel except for you! Don’t listen to the negative nellies but keep moving ahead! You can do it!

Hi folks,

I had my surgery October 3,2018

it went really well and I came home the next day. I did great til day 4,5 when I started having severe pain and I had to be readmitted to the hospital. I had some spleen complications. I am home again since day 7 and I am feeling super antsy, super itchy in my incisions, and super wishing I could “eat” not drink my food. I am definitely struggling last night and today with “food withdrawal”

18 hours ago, Skodes said:

Hi everyone, I have a date of October 31st. Very excited. Would love to dare this with fellow October sleevers.

Finally another October 31st sleever! We are now less than 3 weeks away from our big day and I am so excited! WHat have you done to prepare? I feel a bit behind in preparing for at home after surgery.

Four days until surgery. The liquid pre-op diet + no coffee has me a little weak and confused. But excited!

1 hour ago, relaxrelaterelease said:

Finally another October 31st sleever! We are now less than 3 weeks away from our big day and I am so excited! WHat have you done to prepare? I feel a bit behind in preparing for at home after surgery.

I am October 29! I go to a meeting tomorrow at 8 am with my wellness team to go over everything pre op. Very excited and nervous.

This is the last time I'm posting this list, but if someone else wants to take over updating it, please feel free. I just lost a family member (my father's husband, after losing my father last year), and I've kind of got other things to focus on right now. Don't look for me on the boards for a while. Thanks for understanding.

Oct 1:
aapb79Gmail.com
chicagogirl74
chuckwalsh
clara1900
cw19147
irishgal21
JennieJuniper
momofmjbm
Red Alicia
Vwlover0611
Yare_2018

Oct 2:
bmatt418
cindy t
Deanayeah
jgirlnyc
Lizzieming
Marla522
nikoleroze
Oct517

Oct 3:
boringtessa
CrankyMagpie
Leahandthesleeve
LosingLbs18
mamadownsizing
sandebch
sekud02

Oct 4:
AriesMary25
btrfly
kerbear1980
mspink702
rnchaveri1
salsalawyer
sleevemebaby7781
swisskath

Oct 5:
greener pastures
mommytina
rafc100
Suesloosinit

Oct 8:
Crystalmartin82
jhojho90

Oct 9:
Anglkrys2
bigcurt
mailchickie76
SheilahMc

Oct 10:
busyforever
fandangle
MeeAhhh
oct102018
spatch2813

Oct 11:
aussie Ange
healthygirl05
kathy060464
UncleBeezy
willowfinely

Oct 12:
Tabularasa2018
zpratt

Oct 14:
katiemarie22

Oct 15:
allyb15
annaisbananas
April1965
JessLess
llrn90
MegsNiko (or maybe the 17th?)
recreating_courtney
redaj954
Tina6769

Oct 16:
2shea
beccaconaty87
br3n
Georgetown
Thisismytime
ummyasmin
Wincy

Oct 17:
Chello219
crystalml
Fawksy
Grapefruit
Jlh2350
JustKeepSwimming
OpsMatt

Oct 18:
shazz73
Snaver

Oct 19:
afer0841

Oct 20:
Lucybear22

Oct 22:
clb164
GizzlyKitten
Kathy10/22
kimberlymi
laceco
marciamae3474

Oct 23:
bgarner47
emccomis
kdiddle31
llhill
mimi
tahoegirl96118

Oct 24:
Beachladee3
GirlShrinking
Lovingmyselfforever
Susiern56
tuttlemomma

Oct 25:
AndreaK.
kiwiangel23
teenyshell

Oct 26:
amanda-xo
carebear38
shany1567
TropicalBeachDoll

Oct 29:
1BigHeart
JadineC
jflower88
Kai91
kjallen
nedawson1908
notmyname
Rgiannos

Oct 30:
sleevegirl88
wishful.shrinking

Oct 31:
relaxrelaterelease
Skodes

So so sorry, 😪come back when you feel strong enough, you always have a home here with us!