Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

18 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I've got nothing going this weekend!

Do you wear compression garments?

I've posted these before. I LOVE these! https://www.walmart.com/ip/515HPIAYATJX 😍

I also find high waisted pants help to suck my tummy in!

IMG_3268.thumb.jpg.46b8dd368b4ebfdce74189e044e19df2.jpg

Sigh ... To be young, thin, beautiful and compressed....😍

I haven't tried them yet but now i know i have to wear them

6 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

I'm so sorry. What a rude thing to ask anyone! I'm sure some of this will even out once you're maintaining. Work on those bridges, girl! Great for butt and belly! I'm looking forward to doing them again once doc clears me to exercise again.

I'm going to start working on them immediately!

11 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Sigh ... To be young, thin, beautiful and compressed....😍

Compressed is definitely the key word here! 😂

Holy carbs! Those look fabulous!!! You know how you can learn to eat around your tool? I am pretty sure, I would learn how to do that in Egypt!

The ramen, I'm like, "Meh...is that all you got?" :) Cuz even though I am a ramen and pho bi*ch, I feel really certain that using some of my shiritaki noodles in it, means I can have my Soup and eat it too! :) But your Egypt food pics? hahaha...I look and secretly chant, "My preciouses..." :D :lol:

50 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Holy carbs! Those look fabulous!!! You know how you can learn to eat around your tool? I am pretty sure, I would learn how to do that in Egypt!

The ramen, I'm like, "Meh...is that all you got?" :) Cuz even though I am a ramen and pho bi*ch, I feel really certain that using some of my shiritaki noodles in it, means I can have my Soup and eat it too! :) But your Egypt food pics? hahaha...I look and secretly chant, "My preciouses..." :D :lol:

I agree but i feel like they would be super filling too so maybe you wouldn't even eat around surgery...

Every time i make falafel i cant have more than i should

tumblr_nr500mTU4a1qcxymno2_500.gif

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

I agree but i feel like they would be super filling too so maybe you wouldn't even eat around surgery...

Every time i make falafel i cant have more than i should

tumblr_nr500mTU4a1qcxymno2_500.gif

Dang maybe I should try some falafel then?! I have to wait for the oncology RD's blessing though. :) I'm looking at trying to find non-meat Protein sources that aren't high in phytoestrogens. :( I suspect chickpeas will be put on the no-fly list. :(

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Dang maybe I should try some falafel then?! I have to wait for the oncology RD's blessing though. :) I'm looking at trying to find non-meat Protein sources that aren't high in phytoestrogens. :( I suspect chickpeas will be put on the no-fly list. :(

Awwww then don't. What do you think you can safely try?

13 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Awwww then don't. What do you think you can safely try?

Not really sure right now. Maybe quorn? I have an appointment with her in May. I'm fine, but I'm tired of "not knowing" and living so strictly. I would love to have/try bean back if they don't spike me too much. Would love to feel like I'm not killing myself if I eat chia seeds, hemp hearts and hummus/falafel now and then! :)

Would love to know if there is a daily threshold to stay below, etc.

Sorry for making this all about me. :(

On 03/11/2019 at 10:12, FluffyChix said:

@Sheribear68 Welcome. Hope you hang out with us and play. IMHO, you are not ready for IF. Before trying IF, it's incredibly important for your doc/RD to be on board with the program/plan. But it's also super necessary to be able to get in your Water every day AND be able to eat enough quantity to get your Protein down to meet Protein goals--whatever they may be. To me, eating 1/4c of food is too little of a volume to be able to justify IF--you probably are alreay IF everyday just be virtue of your calorie reduction <600 cals/day?

You have to do things slowly. Focus on healing your body from the surgery and just keep carbs low while getting your healthy dense protein in each day (and all your water)!!!

Thanks for the welcome!
Right now I do barely get my protein in if I drink milk.
And lol, you absolutely pegged my calorie intake. Usually under 500 cal/day

I think one of the reasons I’d like to try IF soon is reading about how the body really won’t cannabalize it’s own protein and will burn fat more.
Also a small part of me is scared that when my hunger kick in, it will be so much harder and if I start this now, I’ll have the habit for when the actual hunger kicks in.

Ahhh.... I’m going to wait at least a week or two (or however long it takes to hold over 1/2 cup food at a time) then think seriously about this

17 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

I miss @Matt Z and @sillykitty. Wish we could get the band back together again...

I try to pop in when I can. Sadly with the way 1 person at my work is, they complained that I was "Blogging all day". I've been floating between 190 and 195 ish. Still doing the IF stuff. Lots of clubbing as well! I have some nasty things going on with my back right now though, 3 damaged vertebrae, 6 bulging discs, spinal arthritis. Having the sensation of a blood pressure problem, but every time I check it's just a little low, still working on figuring that one out. Miss you all! Hope everyone is doing well, getting enough Water etc LOL.

1 hour ago, Matt Z said:

I try to pop in when I can. Sadly with the way 1 person at my work is, they complained that I was "Blogging all day". I've been floating between 190 and 195 ish. Still doing the IF stuff. Lots of clubbing as well! I have some nasty things going on with my back right now though, 3 damaged vertebrae, 6 bulging discs, spinal arthritis. Having the sensation of a blood pressure problem, but every time I check it's just a little low, still working on figuring that one out. Miss you all! Hope everyone is doing well, getting enough Water etc LOL.

Look at you, Slim!!!! Remember stressing over breaking the threshold? Time and perspective really changes things 💜 oh and hard work 🔥congratulations 🎇

2 hours ago, Matt Z said:

Good to see you, Matt! Congrats on getting solidly under 200! So sorry about all the back issues, although it doesn't sound like it's cutting into your dance time! Hope you feel better soon. Too bad about the jerk at work, we miss you!

1 hour ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Good to see you, Matt! Congrats on getting solidly under 200! So sorry about all the back issues, although it doesn't sound like it's cutting into your dance time! Hope you feel better soon. Too bad about the jerk at work, we miss you!

The **ONLY** reason I can still club/dance... is the alcohol. At work, lol, not so much.