Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

58 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Cash,

You don't see how good you look?!?!? We do...

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

LOL thank you, I'm starting to be able to appreciate how I look, dressed anyway.

Not sure if you saw in the other post but... here is the side by side by side. I'm proud of the weight loss, just not super jazzed about how I look naked. Hopefully a full body lift is somewhere in my future, or that this skin will shrink up a bit more over the next year or so.

521263636_Beforeandafterset.thumb.jpg.2b3b00cec9c9c0df14c96845e0935ad9.jpg

LOL thank you, I'm starting to be able to appreciate how I look, dressed anyway.
Not sure if you saw in the other post but... here is the side by side by side. I'm proud of the weight loss, just not super jazzed about how I look naked. Hopefully a full body lift is somewhere in my future, or that this skin will shrink up a bit more over the next year or so.

521263636_Beforeandafterset.thumb.jpg.2b3b00cec9c9c0df14c96845e0935ad9.jpg
You know I've *stalked* ahem liked these already lol

[emoji738]

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

You know I've *stalked* ahem liked these already lol

Sadly with how my access to this page has been restricted during the week due to some super nosey and it seems jealous co-worker, I haven't been able to really keep track of much on this site!

But your attention is very much appreciated *wink*

17 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Sadly with how my access to this page has been restricted during the week due to some super nosey and it seems jealous co-worker, I haven't been able to really keep track of much on this site!

But your attention is very much appreciated *wink*

Bariatric Prayers

... And protect me from the haters that will surely arise ...

Amen.

Here's another interview with Dr. Perlmutter and Dr. Walter Longo on his book/research on The Longevity Diet which is a fasting mimicking diet. His main bias for me is that he doesn't believe in the use of ketogenic diets and is very much against meat. But it was a very interesting interview.

https://www.drperlmutter.com/the-empowering-neurologist-david-perlmutter-md-and-dr-valter-longo/

Egyptian Breakfast... more elaborate than our previous! Before and after with one tiny tum & one normal tum.

Totally not IF related ... but .. whatever!

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

image-0.00107288360595703.jpg

Ok, well don't just tease us! Tell us what everything is? Is that hummus, babaganoush, falafel, and omelet? Are those french fries? What an incredible breakfast! Do they eat like that every morning or would that be a feast morning? Beautiful!

Oh North Africa your breakfasts are simply divine. The Moroccans do this egg and Tomato dish in the tagine that is delish too. And heaps of everything!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Omgosh, that food was just for 2 people! Yikes! And in the good 'ole days, I probably would have eaten at least half of it!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! May you all find a "matcha" just for you!!!

strawberry-almond-poppyseed-matcha-Greek-yogurt_3820web.thumb.jpg.754cadcfa4ff5b6134a6aeb494cb5bd9.jpg

strawberry-almond-poppyseed-matcha-Greek-yogurt_3821web.thumb.jpg.7fdb04453bfeecf4f00f99b01648c971.jpg

Oh, and I did 3 days of 18:6 IF this week and the scale is finally cooperating! I'm down to 145.4lbs this morning. Hoping to stick the landing. I'm only 1/2lb away from my lowest low! Wooohooo!

Today, I could only make it 13hours. Woke up Starvin' Marvin'!!

Edited by FluffyChix