Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

@FluffyChix 54° brrrr, please...it's 23° here......creative writing - "Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day." Mark Twain (stop procrastinating)

@Matt Z - keep healing...sending good vibes (not vibrators, just vibes)

@sillykitty - I am sort meh myself, doing slightly better than half-assing IF, but only slightly.

@GreenTealael and@Orchids&Dragons you guys crack me up....

Everyone else have a good weekend, I am about to 'eat my own live frog' by starting to clean house for the holidays today....and herd grandkids, much like herding cats, but whatever..

Two bites hash brown, 2 bites t sausage, 3 bites scr egg...I cannot eat more.....lol gotta love this sleeve.

15418639846011323492580.jpg

IKR?! The angel on my shoulder got to me. :D

Then the devil on my other shoulder said this morning, "Go ahead...eat the whole forkin' thing. You just "walked" 65 minutes! You "deserve" it." *snic* The bastage...

379 cals, 14g net carbs, and 35g protein later...

(I remain excessively jealous of all of you with AWESOME restriction!) *sigh*

egg-mcmuffinless-apple-tomsweb_3709.thumb.jpg.cbfbef8f3a518d11e4289738e1bb0229.jpg

egg-mcmuffinless-close-apple-tomsweb_3711.thumb.jpg.99e8b8a93ddbf5958072518dc49e1aa4.jpg

image.png.ef7a4cbb880ecb9fd15e1bdf1354d175.png

Did I mention I walked like a beast for 65 minutes?

lol.

Edited by FluffyChix

When you get through with herding cats and grandbabies, I have a container of earthworms you can organize into a marching band. Saw a couple centipedes that might play cymbals or snare drums.

We have been in the capital visiting family. Got up early to fly home, but decided I also would have a crack at not eating until 11am once we got home from the flight.

yeah... nah. Don’t know how you do it - just wanted my morning Protein coffee slushie!

Any of you got a good link to some of the autophagy info? This loose skin ain’t no beauty contest winner, but I am not going under the knife again voluntarily, and have fasted before for other reasons. Interested to know if there is research around it’s efficacy with loose skin in particular?

I love Dr. Burg!!

I just found Dr. Boz last week, and she also explains it very well. She says autophagy WILL gobble up the extra skin! :)

Thinking of doing a 40-48 hour fast starting tonight following dinner. Anyone want to join me? I might see if I can follow along with Dr. Bos who starts fasts on Sunday maybe?

10 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Thinking of doing a 40-48 hour fast starting tonight following dinner. Anyone want to join me? I might see if I can follow along with Dr. Bos who starts fasts on Sunday maybe?

Hmmmm, i think I'm interested. But I need to check on a few things first. Let you know soon!

6 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Hmmmm, i think I'm interested. But I need to check on a few things first. Let you know soon!

No rush, no pressure. You are either in or you're not. :) I'm honestly gonna try for 48hrs. Just to see. :) Plus I have my oncologist and cardiology 6mo check-ups on Wednesday and I'd like to be able to "tell the truth" on nekkidy weight. And I'm holding steady at 149.4lbs right now--after my brief GHD viewing of 148lbs. So it would be super to see 147 or even 146 on the scales. (Annnnddddd psssst, I was NOT a good nor compliant chix this weekend.) :D

I'm in! I was HORRIBLE this weekend. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. It will suck. A lot. But I will cleanse all the nonsense from my system.

Just now, redhead_che said:

I'm in! I was HORRIBLE this weekend. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. It will suck. A lot. But I will cleanse all the nonsense from my system.

Haha and the last words on our tombstones shall be, "She died tryin'...with her white boots on." (I'm from Texas--if you're from Texas you will recognize that as Stevies's quintessential song: That's My Baby In The White Boots."

Ok, so we agree to go "as long as we can without doing any harm to ourselves, others, or small animals--rodents "may" be fair game.

The scale was cruel to me this morning, but I deserved it. I also started eating Breakfast forgetting about my 48 hour fast! So as soon as this real coffee and sausage scramble are consumed...it's on! xD My fast will just have slightly different hours. The willpower will be strong in this girl!

Ok, this started yesterday! :( I'm now 12 hours into IF. Having black coffee

Here's Dr. Bosworth's Facebook Page. I want to get her books. :)

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.AnnetteBosworth/

Here's her Kindle book on sale for the next couple of days for $0.99! Woot! I'm getting it!

https://www.amazon.com/ANYWAY-YOU-CAN-Bosworth-Beginners-ebook/dp/B079RLTKS9/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&ref_=tmm_kin_title_0&sr=

Edited by FluffyChix