Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

35 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

@Matt Z just my twisted humor, trying to make you laugh....

(My bored daughter at work actually created this 'work of art' and sent it to me. I spit my tea out laughing.... something about she tried to be ambidextrous and this was the result, told her she needed to try 'harder')

I'm also seeing a lower middle finger "eff you" in this delightful piece of artwork :D

14 hours ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Ok. You guys are THE BEST!

@Matt Z I feel for you dude, I have had shingles 3 effing times. Hang in there

563324964.jpg

Survey Says???

Straight up flacid weiner!!!!!!! :)

hahahahaha on "Try Harder!"

Double fontained coffee!

@Matt Z Dammit Matt! Sorry to here this. And sadder you can't just smoke some weed and rest nekkidy in a cool dark room with Netflix of Justified playing continually in the background.

2 hours ago, Matt Z said:

AND today's shingles pain is worse than yesterday... AND I'm still stuck between 209 and 212 (211 today) so yay on all fronts.... *head hang*

Just.keep.swimming.

Get well soon and psst...edibles

we won't tell anyone

Edited by GreenTealael

30 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Get well soon and psst...edibles

we won't tell anyone

We can tell who isn't subject to random urine tests at work! 😉

I'd definitely name that art piece - "Phallus in Repose"

Ugh, sorry @Matt Z ... keep your head up and focus on how fabulous you look :)

Nothing much to report here ...

I feel like I'm really lucky right now. I'm not doing IF nor eating particularly well, and am losing. If I can continue to lose slowly like this, I will be over the moon excited!

Oh, and for those of you that expressed interest in an Air Fryer ... this showed up in my email as early Black Friday

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Farberware-3-2-Quart-Digital-Oil-Less-Fryer-Black/722613447?adid=1500000000000042427624&sent_time=1541695121215&veh=eml&campaign_id=110718-BAT-XCT-CMP-BFTabPM2-fy19holiday-LO-CONTROL_10--3-optcl&e_id=fb844ae804a8cc9c4a8118fc9c391e29&e_pgcid=rmkHyw6gNkMa4CgkSZpHgM-bPW3vTXcH7afalylwGH1dJZTcu0SP0D6gc1NtE9F-

Hey speaking of random urine tests, had a neighbor who let his wife lose custony of her young drug- involved son because he refused an urine test. Kid was sent to a drug program in NE Ohio up by the Pennsylvania border, Sharon Pa metro area , until he reached 18. I think I would not have put up with that, maybe I was a Bad Wife, but kids first, I brought them into life, sneaky smarmy 2nd husband, no way, he go explaining to do and he would be on the end of a pointed stick or an inch from a rolling pin while he spilled his guts! So There!👊✊👊

3 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

We can tell who isn't subject to random urine tests at work! 😉

Oddly enough as much as I advocate for it, I've never indulged 😓

But I just want the world to have a little less suffering in it 💚

5 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Nothing much to report here ...

I feel like I'm really lucky right now. I'm not doing IF nor eating particularly well, and am losing. If I can continue to lose slowly like this, I will be over the moon excited!

Oh, and for those of you that expressed interest in an Air Fryer ... this showed up in my email as early Black Friday

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Farberware-3-2-Quart-Digital-Oil-Less-Fryer-Black/722613447?adid=1500000000000042427624&sent_time=1541695121215&veh=eml&campaign_id=110718-BAT-XCT-CMP-BFTabPM2-fy19holiday-LO-CONTROL_10--3-optcl&e_id=fb844ae804a8cc9c4a8118fc9c391e29&e_pgcid=rmkHyw6gNkMa4CgkSZpHgM-bPW3vTXcH7afalylwGH1dJZTcu0SP0D6gc1NtE9F-

Oh to be young and beautiful and restricted LOL

💙💚💛💜💝💟😜

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Oh to be young and beautiful and restricted LOL

💙💚💛💜💝💟😜

Lol ... you are clearly talking about yourself :)

False modesty ...

I don't have those cheekbones, those collar bones, the ability to be 5'3" but pull off outfits that make me look 5'9", those beautiful and dramatic dreads. And I definitely don't have the ability to bag two men in the wild, in one week!

2 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

False modesty ...

I don't have those cheekbones, those collar bones, the ability to be 5'3" but pull off outfits that make me look 5'9", those beautiful and dramatic dreads. And I definitely don't have the ability to bag two men in the wild, in one week!

I'm gonna need you to endorse my dating profiles or something. You made me want to vote for me lol

Thank you