Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9am tomorrow. Really scared and I want to get it over with!

1 minute ago, Melodyjurney said:

I know how you feel. Just remember why you're doing it. And you will get threw it. Good luck and keep the faith.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

They say that you regret the things you don't do more than the stuff you do. I'm 44 and have been overweight my whole adult life and dangerously obese for almost 20 years. It's time.

1:30pm tomorrow! I’m hangry, a bit scared, but mostly excited that my journey that began in February is now about to reach the first big stop-my surgery. Tomorrow when I wake after surgery, I begin a new phase of my life. One where I own my health, and continue to grow (or more accurately shrink) into a healthier version of myself.

I’m getting my sleeve tomorrow!
Me too 9am

SW 306.6 CW 283.6 GW 135

9am tomorrow. Really scared and I want to get it over with!
9am for me too tomorrow

SW 306.6 CW 283.6 GW 135

12 hours ago, Jazzy1125 said:

9am for me too tomorrow

SW 306.6 CW 283.6 GW 135

Not long now, just waiting to be prepped! Good luck to you, and everyone getting surgery today.

Not long now, just waiting to be prepped! Good luck to you, and everyone getting surgery today.
Same here sitting in waiting room..haha I had to do blood test because I went to bathroom before leaving home..come to find out its a prenancy test..yea well my cycle started last night..

SW 306.6 CW 283.6 GW 135

I'm set for Nov. 15th for surgery- I've started panicking a bit thinking about the liquid diet, etc. I've been reading as much information as I can trying to prepare!!
Yesturday was my last for Clear Liquids. I was panicking too. I did Water only the first 2 days, when I got home, I had Isopure tea and Unjury chicken broth as well as sugar free popsicles and Jello. I did have problems getting all the Protein in 1st day home but since then it has been smooth sailing. La weight loss has a cappaccino powder to add to Decaf coffee if that is your thing. I luckily had no problems with food temps but be careful with hot or cold at first. Today, I am looking forward to my homemade chicken Soup stained and Farina!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

My surgery is Nov 1st. Starting the month strong.
I will be starting my soft food phase thanksgiving day technically. I'm a bit worried about what healthy food options there will be for me th at I'm actually able to eat. I may just put off eating so ft foods for a few extra days so I'm not tempted. Is thanksgiving and Christmas a concern for anyone else?
How are people monitoring their progress? I created a spreadsheet of various body measurements, weight, body fat, bmi that I plan on filling out weekly, I started a week before surgery. As well as weekly pictures.
6'1
CW:230
GW:155
BMI 31
What's everyone's stat?
Had mine the first. My mother does Thanksgiving this year. It is my first puree day and first night back to work. I plan on making my own food and bringing it. We also have Friends-giving on Friday, so everyone's left overs. I will also bring my own. Biggest worry is the deserts. I love, love pumpkin pie lol. Husbands class reunion is the next night so no eating or drinking, just socializing for that one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Same here sitting in waiting room..haha I had to do blood test because I went to bathroom before leaving home..come to find out its a prenancy test..yea well my cycle started last night..

SW 306.6 CW 283.6 GW 135

Well the morning of mine my test came out positive. So then they had to take a blood test. They had my friends that came with me rolling. It was a good distraction. Then it came back negative . Thank God we were good to go.

Well the morning of mine my test came out positive. So then they had to take a blood test. They had my friends that came with me rolling. [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] It was a good distraction. Then it came back negative [emoji3]. Thank God we were good to go.

Hahah that is hysterical..

SW 306.6 CW 283.6 GW 135