Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I shaved my head...

I love it!!! I haven’t shaved my head just yet, still too nervous to despite the fact that I have frontal alopecia. I really need to do it... I wear wigs most of the time anyways, but it’s that option of going out without my wig anytime I need to that’s stopping me.

Way to go!!! I lost alot of hair about 4 months after my sleeve. Im blessed to have thick hair but it was still noticeable that it was thinner. It all did grow back in, its naturally curly so I had all of these frizzies all over my head but it did grow back!

You look so beautiful!

Love it! I think any who shaves their head is brave badass !

Beautiful. You are rocking it.

It looks wonderful. I did it twice when I was younger. It’s so liberating! Good for you!

Good for you! I'm not there yet, but if my Hair loss started causing bald spots, I'd make the exact same decision. And a benefit is when you have regrowth, you won't have to worry about the mix of long and short hairs. You are beautiful. :780_sparkling_heart:

I have been combating Hair loss for about six months. Even contemplating baldness or wig if I could not put the brakes on the hair loss. Lucky for me I started with thick hair that needed thinning out once in a while. I have been using Sanar Naturals collagen Wrinkle Formula, Biotin pill, biotin Shampoo and biotin conditioner. I take all my bariatric Vitamins and drink plenty of Water and eat more Protein whenever I can. My hairloss is slowing down as I close in on my goal. I would not look half as good as you do with my misshapen head. Congratulations!

Edited by FishOn

On 01/02/2019 at 20:11, Sprinkles1 said:

Update on my hair growth!Snapchat-1472433543.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh my god! That is some adorable hair!

My mom was kind enough to point out mine is a little thinner. I figured I’d just go back to a pixie if it became too thin, but then somehow I ended up with their weird bald spot in the back of head... and now I’m on the fence. 😂😂