Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 10/04/2018 at 14:55, SarcasticJopanda said:

I would but i agree. It would have to be private.

Sent from my SM-N920T using BariatricPal mobile app

I agree too!! I am pretty sure my surgery will be before October for sure but find out Tuesday. Then I’d be willing to start a private group!

On 10/04/2018 at 15:02, xxtrinaxx said:

I agree too!! I am pretty sure my surgery will be before October for sure but find out Tuesday. Then I’d be willing to start a private group!
Before October is over I meant

And may you have only beautiful Irish mornings for all your days. Extremely proud of YOU!
Thanks Frustr8. You're so very kind. I am very proud of myself. Hope you are doing well also x

Sent from my SM-G955F using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi guys. Apologies on delay in coming on. Had bypass on the 1st October, had a remarkable recovery. No issues what so ever, very minimal pain and no gas pain... A lot of gas burps but no pain thank God. 7 little incisions across the abdomen and on a little paracetamol for pain but more muscular pain than anything else - like a day late pain after a tough session in the gym. Hopefully recovery continues this well. Was 13lbs down on the liver shrinkage diet and obviously did enough as surgeon was thrilled with my surgery. Went to theatre at 4.30pm and back in my own bed for 9.30pm... Was very sleepy for a while coming around and O2 levels kept dropping but that was it. Was up and out of bed with hair and make up done at 10am the next morning for surgeons rounds. default_smile.png&key=c7f7f3b9d6cf127cae811ee1f47ab94bd104c6b640ca298b4b4f1076c40ef73e I am currently on route to the Ferry (had surgery in the UK) and cannot wait to get into my own bed and surroundings. Hope everyone is doing ok x

Ooooh I'm in Ireland too. Congrats on your surgery. I'm going to Belgium for mine on the 16th God willing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

Ooooh I'm in Ireland too. Congrats on your surgery. I'm going to Belgium for mine on the 16th God willing.

Can't fault a thing about travelling to the UK. Beat of lick with yours. So nice to be back home recovering.

Can't fault a thing about travelling to the UK. Beat of lick with yours. So nice to be back home recovering.

You sound pretty perky! Here's to your recovery!

Surgery is tomorrow morning at 730! I'm getting a pedicure currently. Just trying to keep my mind busy! I cant handle anymore of this pre OP diet. Im craving meat like no tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 10/3/2018 at 8:36 PM, Ginalee said:

OCTOBER 19TH!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED

I'm schedule for 10/19 to!! 🤗

45 minutes ago, Jolexis said:

Surgery is tomorrow morning at 730! I'm getting a pedicure currently. Just trying to keep my mind busy! I cant handle anymore of this pre OP diet. Im craving meat like no tomorrow.

You can do it! I was dreaming about food I was so hungry. Dreaming that I ate when I wasn’t supposed to. It was so real. But I made it through those last hours like a champ and so will you! Wishing you the best!

And you Jolexis will be our October 8th Shining Star! Smile and sing going in, smile as you start to recover. The world🌏is yours , all yours from tomorrow on. We are proud of you, Kid!

I made if to the other side. I'm not going to lie, I am in a lot of pain but I think most of it is gas pain that's having trouble getting out. I just keep telling myself "you wanted this"!

I made if to the other side. I'm not going to lie, I am in a lot of pain but I think most of it is gas pain that's having trouble getting out. I just keep telling myself "you wanted this"!

Hi. I'm 5 days out. Walk, walk, walk hahaha. Someone else said the same thing to me and its true. It will help your recovery and help get that gas out. See if your doctor will let you use gas x too. It helps a lot. Good luck and feel better.

Sent from my SM-N920T using BariatricPal mobile app

On 10/04/2018 at 15:04, xxtrinaxx said:

Before October is over I meant
Well my surgery is now in November. So I guess I won’t be starting October group! 😬 Good luck to everyone in October!! Can’t wait to hear how everyone did!!