Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

LLYSINE

I've read a few people say this helped with Hair loss prevention but they don't mention how much they take. Any advice? Does it interact with any other Vitamins or minerals? I take my multi in the beginning of the day with my Vitamin D. Can I take it then? Have you had any experience with side effects?

23 minutes ago, TeeJay84 said:

I've read a few people say this helped with Hair loss prevention but they don't mention how much they take. Any advice? Does it interact with any other Vitamins or minerals? I take my multi in the beginning of the day with my Vitamin D. Can I take it then? Have you had any experience with side effects?

LLysine is an essential amino acid, the recommended amount on the bottle I buy is 1000mg per day ask your team about interactions but I believe there are not any. I read research that said the typical diet is lacking in this AA anyway and I also researched Telogen Effluvium and WLS/ hair loss/ hair regrowth and the medical journals I came across had studies that saw promising results when it was included. Google it, actually I placed the links in another thread, Hair loss by silly kitty, there are links to several different studies with different Vitamin regimens.

No major loss for me.

It's like a traffic accident, you slow down and "rubberneck" . Oh you know you shouldn't, somebody just got injured maybe even killed, but human nature being what it is, you still watch. I suspect, also, if people watch they can't say to themselves " See I'm not THAT big!" I can handle things better than that" I wouldn't let a doctor talk that way to me, let a doctor act that way towards me!" Yeah a sense of superiority.And maybe as an appetite suppressant? Sometimes seeing how badly they wobble when they walk, it kills your appetite.

Love this post.

I'm day 3 post o.p.

* i used to eat huge amounts of Desserts watching Biggest Loser

* 60o lb life, still a go-to, but now pay closer attention to the surgery and recovery

* My favorite trip was to the grocery store. I certainly ate my emotions and tried to bake everyone happy.

* I spent so much time, money, fat at fast food. I would actually justify a cheeseburger and fries as part of a healthy diet. Then drive through the next set of arches for a frappe and pie.

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I no longer enjoy ..... Winter

But you know how to fix that, right? :P

26 minutes ago, 1BigHeart said:

Love this post.

I'm day 3 post o.p.

* i used to eat huge amounts of Desserts watching Biggest Loser

* 60o lb life, still a go-to, but now pay closer attention to the surgery and recovery

* My favorite trip was to the grocery store. I certainly ate my emotions and tried to bake everyone happy.

* I spent so much time, money, fat at fast food. I would actually justify a cheeseburger and fries as part of a healthy diet. Then drive through the next set of arches for a frappe and pie.

Great post!

4 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

But now i'd be the third wheel...😂

Third wheel, schmird wheel ..... just get your butt out here and enjoy the sunshine!

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Ok, i think February

Historically the rainiest month ... can you handle it? :lol:

5b9b08ab7e7ab_ScreenShot09-13-18at05_58PM.thumb.png.ec488ace61f01ae7935d2f51f6b7d205.png